I was joking about the TWAT bit .............I send you £20 and some SENSE OF HUMOR TABLETS AS WELL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Talk of Khan already ,moving back down to Lightweight to fight............its what both Frank Warren and Freddie Roach want him to do apparently :victory:

ATB TOMMY :yes: :yes:

Oh sorry tom my bad,just im getting cunted off right left and centre lately :D

I dont want your dough mate donate to that charity there good people :thumbs:

Cant see nothing wrong with khan moving up and down the weights myself...its the way the sport is now,lets face it little wicky did it and was loved for it.....how you see a hatton/khan fight going tom ?....or anyone else for that matter.

all the best and sorry for the lack of humour

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree which much of that Gnash..though i'd never hold Tibbs in high esteem after the debacle with Michael Watson (screaming that the fight should have carried on with his fighter on the floor chucking an eppi....A c**t)

Jimmy is a stand up fella and a family man mate....he might have made that mistake from a boxing point but it wasnt a mistake from a lack of human care point of view.......the tragic consequences that followed were the result of it taking half hour to get oxygen to watson hence he sued the bbbc for 1 million....not tibbs fault......it also must be remembered that watson was well ahead going into that last round and natural human adrenalin and emotion hit us all.....what followed nobody would have wished on poor michael watson,especially jimmy tibbs as its well known he had fantastic relationships with all his fighters.

Jimmy Tibbs is known as "the best conditioner of a fighter" that there is, he is also a very decent man, to call him a c##t just shows either extreme ignorance or total stupidity, as you are obviously a very brave man i would like to be there when you explain to Mr tibbs that he is a c##t, Nigel Benn was once late for a training session and when he arrived at the old black lion gym he was asked why he was late? nigel replied that he was late because he could be and that Jimmy should remeber who was paying who.

there were two hits a split second later, the second one was Nigel hitting the floor and not knowing where he was for the next five minutes, a tough trainer yes, not perfect yes, but a c##t., never in a hundred years :)

and before you ask this is not an urban myth, i was there and saw it all.

Couldnt agree more mate ive known jimmy since we was teenagers......so about 20 years now :D ...and he has always been one of the most kind,staunch and loyal friends a man could wish for......perfect no but certainly a man of principal which has to be respected in this day and age.

I think even the fella oneredtrim who was bad mouthing him knows jimmys worth he just didnt want to lose an argument !

Edited by gnasher16

Cant see nothing wrong with khan moving up and down the weights myself...its the way the sport is now,lets face it little wicky did it and was loved for it.....how you see a hatton/khan fight going tom ?....or anyone else for that matter.

all the best and sorry for the lack of humour

nowt wrong with movin weights they`ve all done it ... has for hatton / khan imo i think hattons had his day could be a decent fight khan would/should be the one that wants it more hatton should rest on his laurals he`s done his bit ,does khan really need the hatton fight ?? i`ve posted it before on other threads i`ll stick my neck out and say khan and his backers are making all the right moves for a fighter at his stage in the game - love him or hate i think he`ll end up a class act ..