didnt compare them simply pointed out that champs also get dumped on their bums, and willie nelson well he's a country western singer/writer the lad you mean is willie limond and i think if you'll find khan got up and smacked limond senceless btw i dont like his attitude anymore than anyone else but so far he hasnt been beat, and for all the lads that say they did a bit themselves well done but lets know what level did you reach,

Couldnt agree more....for people that have been on the dangerous side of the ropes some folk on here dont seem to know much about how the game of boxing works......some seem to think if a fighter go,s down as a youngster he is no good and never will be......some think that a green young kid should be fighting the worlds elite fighters just because he shows talent....for people that have apparently " done a bit " ....you dont seem to know an awful lot about the game !

I dont like khan the same as the next man but not for the same reasons as most.....however i appreciate a good young prospect and know like a good young hunting dog they need to be brought along with care and patience,not getting in wars as they learn their trade.....

I think what some folk need to remember on here is that the rocky fights were only films !!

talent yes he has , still got a glass jaw and cos of that he wont go far , his punch power will be fond ou gomez took all his best shots and hes struggled to ko bums , he doesnt hit as hard as he thinks , his boxing tecqnique is also worring if he boxed clever with his supposed stenght wh didnt he keep him outside with the jab . and pick him off afterwards.

and willy limmond had kahn in serious trouble he did knck him senseless cos the guys a bum had like 6 kos in 29 fights so hes not heavy handed yet he had kahn all over the place.kahns a chump all hype i hate the guy.

your blinded by the fact that you hate the guy.and as for glass jaws frank bruno had a glass jaw and he was world champion,that is an achievement in itself,dont judge boxers just because you hate them.

WORLD CHAMPION WHAT?

• 1 year later...

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like i said a few years ago...i,ll take bets with anyone who thinks khan wont win a version of a world title...didnt get any offers then,maybe now ?

I took you up on this bet last time Gnasher :victory::victory: We'll need to have a friendly £20.........Khan wont Win A World Title, the division is hotting up now, and the opposition will be TOO HOT for KHAN :gunsmilie::boxing:

ATB TOMMY :thumbs: :thumbs:

Well i didnt really want to have to dig this out but normally with folk i bet with i either pay up if i lose or have them pay into a childrens charity close to me....( either that or just tell them to keep it as a gesture of good will )

I dont know if the chaps who had bets with me about amir khan either dont come on here no more or just forgot......but i did try to hint a few days back but its obviously not been taken so come on lads how about honouring your bets.....its not me the money will go to its disabled children and thats the only reason im bringing this up.

I dont keep private messages so cant recall all the lads who made bets with me by pm though im sure gaz10064.....trader,tommy...and at least 3 maybe 4 others ? i might be wrong on the names so dont quote me but regardless if you know it was you then be decent chaps. ;)

Just to note im not doing the smarty pants bit regards khan he may lose next time out who knows....i just know the way the game works....all the best.

Edited by gnasher16
Like i said a few years ago...i,ll take bets with anyone who thinks khan wont win a version of a world title...didnt get any offers then,maybe now ?

I took you up on this bet last time Gnasher :victory::victory: We'll need to have a friendly £20.........Khan wont Win A World Title, the division is hotting up now, and the opposition will be TOO HOT for KHAN :gunsmilie::boxing:

ATB TOMMY :thumbs: :thumbs:

Well i didnt really want to have to dig this out but normally with folk i bet with i either pay up if i lose or have them pay into a childrens charity close to me....( either that or just tell them to keep it as a gesture of good will )

I dont know if the chaps who had bets with me about amir khan either dont come on here no more or just forgot......but i did try to hint a few days back but its obviously not been taken so come on lads how about honouring your bets.....its not me the money will go to its disabled children and thats the only reason im bringing this up.

I dont keep private messages so cant recall all the lads who made bets with me by pm though im sure gaz10064.....trader,tommy...and at least 3 maybe 4 others ? i might be wrong on the names so dont quote me but regardless if you know it was you then be decent chaps. ;)

Just to note im not doing the smarty pants bit regards khan he may lose next time out who knows....i just know the way the game works....all the best.

Proper order Gnash. :thumbs:

Guest gaz100604
So thats a no then ?

My fellow man never fails to surprise me.......shame.

i aint bet money old gnasher me ol chum i enjoy winding you up , on a serious note kahn fought a great tactical fight and deserves his title no doubt about it....... hope he hangs onto it longer than bruno did :boxing::boxing::boxing:

not think but know

so you did not do a 7 year stretch for importing drugs then no

so were not a boxer and now steroid freak bodybuilder no

so you dont own a gym and a load of flats along theeast coast no

gnasher have you ever been hunting probaly not you can not make money from it

To be honest son its none of your buiseness......Firstly,if a man makes 1 pound illegally and over time turns that into 10 pound through legal means has he made a tenner from crime ? I think not.......Secondly,you seem to have something against me,you say you know me and if you do you,ll know im not a hard person to find.....come and see me lets discuss it.

So thats a no then ?

Gnasher16 you twat u dug me old post out ... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

PM me your address i send u 20 smackers :victory: :victory:

ALTHOUGH i was reffering that KHAN would never win a WORLD TITLE at LIGHTWEIGHT..............never thought they'd move him up to fight a PLEB at Light Welter and WIN A TITLE :laugh: :laugh: ..........Thats my EXCUSE :laugh: :laugh:

PM me Gnasher :yes:

ATB TOMMY :victory:

So thats a no then ?

ALTHOUGH i was reffering that KHAN would never win a WORLD TITLE at LIGHTWEIGHT..............never thought they'd move him up to fight a PLEB at Light Welter and WIN A TITLE :laugh: :laugh: ..........Thats my EXCUSE :laugh: :laugh:

:notworthy: Fair play, only took a gentle nudge! :laugh:

Thats twice ive been called a twat ...what have i done :( ....tommy you really thought a 20 year old kid big at his weight was going to stay at lightweight all his career ?

I tell you what tom.....if you think you was right and i was wrong then keep your score get some dog food or whatever,if not then go on www.littlehavens.org.uk and click donate one off donation.

ok mate i,ll leave it to you......all the best :thumbs:

Edited by gnasher16

Why do so many people that know feck all about boxing keep comparing Kahn to Naz, they Have Totaly different styles, Kahn is a lot classier boxer than Naz ever was, The only resembelance i can see is that they are both asians, both box, and both come from britain, Don't seem to remember people comparing Buster douglas to Ali, Both Black, both box and both come from America.

Some people need to get a life and stop jumping on the band wagon, your people, not sheep.

Thats twice ive been called a twat ...what have i done :( ....tommy you really thought a 20 year old kid big at his weight was going to stay at lightweight all his career ?

I tell you what tom.....if you think you was right and i was wrong then keep your score get some dog food or whatever,if not then go on www.littlehavens.org.uk and click donate one off donation.

ok mate i,ll leave it to you......all the best :thumbs:

I was joking about the TWAT bit .............I send you £20 and some SENSE OF HUMOR TABLETS AS WELL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Talk of Khan already ,moving back down to Lightweight to fight............its what both Frank Warren and Freddie Roach want him to do apparently :victory:

ATB TOMMY :yes: :yes: