Click where it says 10%. It'll tell you who did it, when they did it and why.

Cheers for that, I was at a loss and to be fair I still am. It says bumping to often (chance would be fine thing!) but to my knowledge I have not bumped any topic unless my post asking for a stalking contact near Dorset is off in some way. So if which ever Mod did it would please explain the reason a little clearer I would appreciate it. Don't want to do it again, what ever "it" is.

Thanks again.

Pete.

It'll stay there permanently unless you're not going to do it again. The whole purpose of the warning system is to do just that, warn.

Say someone who has 50% and they're all for text talking, or whatever, is looking at getting their account deleted. If you acknowledge the warn, and don't do it again, drop me a PM and I'll remove it. If you're a repeat offender, I won't because it'll mean you're trying to get away with it.

Text talk is the bane of the 21st century. Offenders are dealt with swiftly and harshly. :D

BIGPETE, I've edited your above post "nr" being text talk ;)
Thanks for that John, it was a genuine oversight, I even edited sh*t to say tish just in case it was offensive. Too old for that text talk carry on anyway, I used it as a recognised abbreviation that was used as such before mobile telephones were about ! but you are right John and whats goes for one should go for all so wrist slap duly accepted.

Cheers

Pete.

Guest markbrick1
It'll stay there permanently unless you're not going to do it again. The whole purpose of the warning system is to do just that, warn.

Say someone who has 50% and they're all for text talking, or whatever, is looking at getting their account deleted. If you acknowledge the warn, and don't do it again, drop me a PM and I'll remove it. If you're a repeat offender, I won't because it'll mean you're trying to get away with it.

Text talk is the bane of the 21st century. Offenders are dealt with swiftly and harshly. :D

i dont think this warn thing is a good idea,mark

Guest oldskool

i thought it was a dam good idea as it would cut out pointless threads like "wheres my post gone" and "why has my mate been deleted" but now i think we'r goin to get folk shoutin about why they got 10% :laugh: .... not takin a pop at the thread starter because he didnt know but i can forsee more of these threads startin by folk who do know

It's been there since the start of the forum, Mark. Since before both you and I joined.

i thought it was a dam good idea as it would cut out pointless threads like "wheres my post gone" and "why has my mate been deleted" but now i think we'r goin to get folk shoutin about why they got 10% :laugh: .... not takin a pop at the thread starter because he didnt know but i can forsee more of these threads startin by folk who do know

Yep. Another classic case of damned if you do and damned if you don't. If people follow the few rules we do enforce then there won't be a problem. Everyone I've ever warned has been PM'd as to why and has had the option to plead their case there and then. Some bad, some good, some ugly...

Of course, as always, members can always take this up with the people that warned them. My PM box is always open and I await the usual abuse and death threats! :D

Edited by ChrisJones
Clarification
Guest markbrick1
It's been there since the start of the forum, Mark. Since before both you and I joined.

maybe but for most its just come alive and i for one think its a bad idea if there disruptive and permently come to the attention of mods just delete em,mark

maybe but for most its just come alive and i for one think its a bad idea if there disruptive and permently come to the attention of mods just delete em,mark

This, at least, gives them a chance to atone for their warning. I've had a few constructive PM's, since this was made visible, all genuinely apologetic. I call it rehabilitation and saves any nasty deletions.

Like with all things, though, the it won't deter the hardcore idiot. No amount of warnings or niceys will stop them... so we hit delete. Incidentally the word is now worn [sic] off my keyboard. ;)

Guest markbrick1

This, at least, gives them a chance to atone for their warning. I've had a few constructive PM's, since this was made visible, all genuinely apologetic. I call it rehabilitation and saves any nasty deletions.

Like with all things, though, the it won't deter the hardcore idiot. No amount of warnings or niceys will stop them... so we hit delete. Incidentally the word is now worn [sic] off my keyboard. ;)

ok,but surprised ive never had a warning :whistling: must of come close a time are 2 but hey iam not complaining,mark