BOMB PROOF FERRET HUTCH

QUOTE:plus Ive just got another patch of the garden, so can feel yet another court coming on

Thats what you think! :angry: my garden and i might let you have more space when you've finished my workshop :rtfm:

:icon_redface::icon_redface: opp's, thats told me

certainly my love :whistling:

:laugh: Nothing worse than being told straight by the other half, especially in front of all your mates! Why do you think I keep my wife off the PC?

Be a man Stubby mate, put your foot down with a firm hand! (Christ I hope the Wife don't read this!) :laugh:

Oh, nice setup by the way! :thumbs:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can't moan to much at him cos i'm just as bad when it comes to the ferrets

:laugh: My Wife's starting to show more interest than I'd like her to have! (Joke! :laugh: ) My dad's old school, he thinks that when the other half starts tinkering about with you in your interests, you're buggered! I think it's great. :thumbs:

looking good mate, you can tell a lot of hard work went in to that how long did it take you mate..

as I work nights, and sleep mornings, it took me around 3 afternoons from start to finish, I have a jill and 5 kitts in there now, they love the triple floors and connecting pipes, just need to raise the cage up higher on some concrete blocks, for easier cleaning/viewing