BOMB PROOF FERRET HUTCH

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've gotta say, i've seen this set up and its spot on.....you're set up and ferrets have definately got it good steve....sarah still says she wants something like that for ours!!!!like its easy to come across an anderson shelter everyday...... :wallbash:

Wont the tin retain the heat ???

it does to a degree, thats why I built the two nest boxes at the bottom, thus being cool, the anderson shelter/court needs a re-vamp later this year, I'll either be installing a large fan, or air con of some sorts,

plus Ive just got another patch of the garden, so can feel yet another court coming on :D

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Bow Topped ferret accomodation? I'd like one of those on my ground ~ simply because it looks so much the b*llocks! :notworthy:

You guys whinging about Anderson's? Straighten up! F*ck me, here I can go down into town and buy all the brand new corrugated iron, in what ever shape and size I want it, from at least three different outlets! Check out some farm suppliers. Or drop by at my place; I have shit loads of it stacked up here which I'd like rid of. Had an entire 'Dutch Barn' collapse. Lot of perfectly good iron simply taking up perfectly good space. It'll be there after I'm gone. Gently rotting away.

Looking at Stubbs' master piece there, 'mind; I'm wondering about a kennel or two ....? :hmm:

QUOTE:plus Ive just got another patch of the garden, so can feel yet another court coming on

Thats what you think! :angry: my garden and i might let you have more space when you've finished my workshop :rtfm:

QUOTE:plus Ive just got another patch of the garden, so can feel yet another court coming on

Thats what you think! :angry: my garden and i might let you have more space when you've finished my workshop :rtfm:

:icon_redface::icon_redface: opp's, thats told me

certainly my love :whistling:

Guest Magwitch

That's it you tell him girl :laugh: pull your finger out Steve......