PATTERDALE PUPS

Advertising on behalf of a mate. Keeper bred patterdale pups. Smooth coated, bully faces, due to the new docking law in Scotland they have full tails. Working parents. 6 weeks old. Wormed, weaned and well handled. 3 dogs 1 bitch, they all have white chests and a couple of the dogs have white bits on their feet. One of the dogs is a dark brown colour, the others are jet black. PM for more details. Video of pups taken this afternoon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RgdzwxEOxo

Here is the sire hes a dog called Gyp (not sure if its spelt Gyp or Gip?) I have a pic of the dam somewhere too but Im logging off to watch BB (Yes I am soooooo sad :laugh: ) so I'll post that tomorrow for you :thumbs:

Gyp.jpg

Here is the sire hes a dog called Gyp (not sure if its spelt Gyp or Gip?) I have a pic of the dam somewhere too but Im logging off to watch BB (Yes I am soooooo sad :laugh: ) so I'll post that tomorrow for you :thumbs:

Gyp.jpg

are they sandys sjm ??

Aye a lot of people have said the same but the guy who bred them doesnt take the tails off since the new law came in, the tails on these pups arent too bad tbh but I have seen a few where it curls right over the back, they do look a bit weird when your used to seeing them with short tails :D .

Cheers Jul :thumbs: