Older dog for sale

Guest Fell & Moorland WTC SW area

I have a good little working Terrier for sale. He is Jack Russell with 1/8 Bull in him, but it cannot be seen in his make up. I no longer do any Hunt service and need to cut back. This dog is around 7 and 100% guaranteed FOX, FOX, FOX Dog ONLY. He is ideal for somebody who wants a guranteed dog who goes out once a Week for a bit of mooching. He will walk around with you and find his own occupied Earths. He will stay no longer than 20-30 Minutes on anything else, but all day on a Fox. He is not dog aggressive so ideal for bringing on youngsters. I will hardly use him and he is too good to sit around and stew in his Kennel. I will be fussy who he goes too, so if I think you are a knob head you will not get him. I want £185 to ensure he goes where he is valued. Too many gift dogs are abused.

He hasn't been used for Rabbiting, bushing, shooting, just out and out Fox work. He is stock steady amd quiet in his Kennel.

There may also be one or two others going but they will be less experinced which would be why they would go. Not Russells though.

Hi guys thanks to all for the PM's. He is not sold as of Today, Saturday. I will do some Pics for those who asked, although he isn't a show dog? I will do it anyway as asked. He has been doing the job since he was a youngster, he has just been sickened by anything bigger than a Fox due to overwork in his younger days.

I am not yet sure which of the rest are to go, so those that asked I will let you know when I know.

When I do the Pics I will need help to get them sent, so may well be asking for help to get it done.

I have now managed to place the Dog for sale, re-homed a couple and left myself some. If I do decide to get shot of any more I will let the guys who have asked know. Cheers for all the interest.