Hi all,

I am a new user to this site and just wanted to introduce myself

I am based in Devon.

I love shooting - hunting - fishing and anything that involves terriers particularly border terriers and my second home the fells in Cumbria is where I enjoy being out on top with the hounds in amongst it all. I have 1 Border terrier Bitch called Becky, she comes from good working breed in shap and has a bit of royal mail in her but a great temperament with children/people and other dogs. She still does the biz though and is hard as nails.

I am here for chat and contacts with similar interests here in Devon.

Thanks to all in advance!

There are no airs & graces with me so feel free to post your comments as you wish dont worry I can give as good as I get

Howdy

Great looking dog!

Thankyou mate, same to you :thumbs:

I would love to go hunting in canada lived in flesherton ontario years ago! I have a friend that went last year got offered to be whipper in for a pack!

Cheers.

Symon.

Howdy

Great looking dog!

Thankyou mate, same to you :thumbs:

I would love to go hunting in canada lived in flesherton ontario years ago! I have a friend that went last year got offered to be whipper in for a pack!

Cheers.

Symon.

You're welcome to drop in anytime. I wouldn't know what the regulations are for bringing in hunting dogs. Has anyone ever looked into it?