Few pics of my lakeland pup

Yas think he a canny terrier?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Yas think he a canny terrier?

• yes
    • no

Heres a few pics of my lakeland pup hes just there gone a year now hes had bout 10 or 12 rabbits from bushes and ferreting with friends... 1 he caught in a chase along a feild :o... anyway here he is ... vote on the poll please

post-17660-1213843170_thumb.jpg

Guest dee mac

nice type not like the show stuff .but looks dont matter its working ablity that terriers are rated on so get him to ground on his foxes and you ll not have two ask anyone what they think as you ll know yourself good luck with your pup in the future. :clapper:

very nice, like the red lakie, looks aint everything though, its whats inside that floats my boat with any dog :victory:

Nice looking dog matey enjoy him, but also give him a chance now and again to do what he was bred for he will love you for it

Edited by Symon

cheers for the replys and hes near enuff 14 or 15 month old and just when hes coming up to around 18 or 19 month theres a lovely bitch close to me in heat then sooo hell be with her they look exacly the same part from shes wirey curls nd hes wirey straight.... so i take pick of the litter and he/she probs end up on here :good: