Anyone going, this is a good little show, the raceing in the mornings is always a good day, with a long uphill run

Yis Mars.

I'll be there. :toast::drink: Usually a good do.

hi lads what time does it start and is it around slack hill somewhere

Entries for racing will be taken from 08-30 it says in the C/Weekly, and showing normaly starts between 12-00 n 13-00

Yis Mars.

Anyone going, this is a good little show, the raceing in the mornings is always a good day, with a long uphill run

Yis Mars.

I.M.O. This show was not up to it`s usual standard, i have been going to this show for years one year when it pelted down with rain and cars had to be towed on and off the field with a tractor :wacko:

This year the racing was great, even if you had to pay £2 for your dog to chase a bit of rag up a field :wacko:

I think it was the price rise of everything that i.m.o. killed the normal club atmosphere, £3 per person to get on the field, £2 per class for showing, has the credit crunch got to working dog shows too.?????

Anyway i`ve had my little moan, and their it is just my opinion.

On the plus side, the judges :unsure: thought my pup was pretty enough to get a 1st in the Rough under 12 month,

also i met up with Billieboy of here who has a pup from my bitch, {black one on the right} :clapper::clapper: bleedin thing got a 2nd beating his dam, :good:

Kelstedge22608004.jpg

But the wierdest sight of the day was>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CAMO DOG :haha:

Kelstedge22608003.jpg

Yis Mars.

• 2 weeks later...
hi lads what time does it start and is it around slack hill somewhere

Entries for racing will be taken from 08-30 it says in the C/Weekly, and showing normaly starts between 12-00 n 13-00

Yis Mars.

HAHA WHAT A SHAM,JUST GLAD THAT I DIDNT WASTE MY TIME AND MONEY WATCHING THE SAME CROWD GETTING THE BADGES.MARS THAT PUP LOOKS LIKE AN IMAGE OF HIS DAD.THINK THAT WAS A GOOD LITTER WE BRED THERE :gunsmilie:.GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR NEXT LOT MATE. :toast: