setups

they sell them at Wickes, B&Q and we have 2 local firms who do really nice sheds, all you need is a screen door made of mesh incase its hot and a barrier that you can climb over to get in, but they cant get over

Or I could attah a garden shed up to an aviary, A small 6'x3'x6'

you could get a shed for £99 and that would be massive for them :)

where from?

they sell them at Wickes, B&Q and we have 2 local firms who do really nice sheds, all you need is a screen door made of mesh incase its hot and a barrier that you can climb over to get in, but they cant get over

and then you can build off it like i have

DSCF0027.jpg

they are all looking good. I have 3 large hutches(1 is 2 tier) will i be able to put 5 ferrets in all of these or will i need more?

I'd be much more content to see them in a shed/court system Will, even just a shed to start, Then the avairy when you can get your dad to help, the only problem with hutches is actual run around room. Yes they have good sleeping space etc, but they dont have much room to run and play. Ferrets that run around and get a lot of good exersize are going to be well toned and ready to work for you in the winter. This is gonna really be important with a new kit too. Also if you have ferrets that are a bit grumpy .. there's no place to get out of each other's way in hutches where as in a shed/ court they have a lil more space

they are all looking good. I have 3 large hutches(1 is 2 tier) will i be able to put 5 ferrets in all of these or will i need more?

I'd be much more content to see them in a shed/court system Will, even just a shed to start, Then the avairy when you can get your dad to help, the only problem with hutches is actual run around room. Yes they have good sleeping space etc, but they dont have much room to run and play. Ferrets that run around and get a lot of good exersize are going to be well toned and ready to work for you in the winter. This is gonna really be important with a new kit too. Also if you have ferrets that are a bit grumpy .. there's no place to get out of each other's way in hutches where as in a shed/ court they have a lil more space

I have an exersise run which they go out in daily, the 2 hutches are connected together and the seperate box is for seperation. I am looking into getting a shed just need to find 1! I wil have alook around and hopefully will get one in a couple of weeks.