setups

This is my setup.. all for 2 ferrets :| lol they will have a life of luxury when i eventually get them lol .. i built all of this from scrat the little hutch on the left is 2 rooms single tier ... the hutch at the back the tall 1 is a 3 tier hutch .. then the big 1 on the floor is just 1 big play run.They are all joint together useing piping .... is any 1 geting rid of 2 tame ferrets or kits in the Co.Durham area ?? ( The photo is atached )

post-17660-1213842223_thumb.jpg

Mine before i painted it

thats the sort of thing im gonna build and put in a corner of an aviary with the doors open

it looks much better after a lick of paint, the bottom hutches are connected so one big hutch, got it as part of a deal from an old ferreter packing in :victory:, thats sounds a good idea but as someone has allready said you can get sheds fairly cheaply, when i get my own place im gonna make a big court approx 8x4x6 out of brick and wood (yes i can bricklay and pretty well to :laugh:) and use this hutch for breeding cages etc

Edited by ferretingkid
Guest jojoamojo

they sell them at Wickes, B&Q and we have 2 local firms who do really nice sheds, all you need is a screen door made of mesh incase its hot and a barrier that you can climb over to get in, but they cant get over