Woodga DVD Excellent

I taught the bloke all he knows, he's just a glory seeker desperate to be famous!!!!!! you should've seen him the last time i was out ferreting with him, these 2 blokes come up and he was signing aoutgraphs and posing for photos with them!!!...... :feck::laugh::feck::laugh::feck:

I taught the bloke all he knows, he's just a glory seeker desperate to be famous!!!!!! you should've seen him the last time i was out ferreting with him, these 2 blokes come up and he was signing aoutgraphs and posing for photos with them!!!...... :feck::laugh::feck::laugh::feck:

he,s like that ,he loves to be a celebrity, they should put him in the jungle with the other chav,s

he,s like that ,he loves to be a celebrity, they should put him in the jungle with the other chav,s

moley he asked me if i would like a signed picture of him posing as usual. i,m glad he is not made of chocolate .

moley he asked me if i would like a signed picture of him posing as usual. i,m glad he is not made of chocolate .

now when you say posing, i get this very bad image in my head of woodga wearing nothing but a thong, :sick:

Guest friedrice

is he good enougth to go on the X factor then :clapper::clapper:

What's X factor, sounds like some thing that sad people are into in?

Guest friedrice

a joke mate. but only the sad people aint seen the x factor pinicale :rolleyes:

I appreciate it was a joke, it went straight over my head so I was right it is for sad people, I too busy outdoors like many others on here doing the real thing then indoors reading about it.

Guest friedrice

I appreciate it was a joke, it went straight over my head so I was right it is for sad people, I too busy outdoors like many others on here doing the real thing then indoors reading about it.

i think most on here have seen,or know about the x factor pinicle,and lots of us are busy out doors.but even in our busy out door life some still find the time now and again to sit down and watch tv. maybe you aint like most,who knows :)