hi all got a bull whippet greyhound bitch 4 sale 16mths old coming on well cant put pics up but can send them of phone pm me for more details sale though no fault of her own for got to say thats she is 22 1/2 tts. :victory:
you still carnt keep a dog then :thumbdown:
hi all got a bull whippet greyhound bitch 4 sale 16mths old coming on well cant put pics up but can send them of phone pm me for more details sale though no fault of her own for got to say thats she is 22 1/2 tts. :victory:

why should it matter to you just go and stutter on some one eles thread :clapper::tongue2:

why should it matter to you just go and stutter on some one eles thread :clapper::tongue2: you might be able to buy some teeth with the money :feck: another bag of junk :boogie:

why should it matter to you just go and stutter on some one eles thread :clapper::tongue2: you might be able to buy some teeth with the money :feck: another bag of junk :boogie:

:feck::feck: another free be then :drink: money

where abouts in the midlands are you mate?? how much you looking for her, what she like with other dogs, does she kennel well?? and has it seen much work????

i bet she has seen fuckal :tongue2:

the only dogs that have seen f**k all are yours stuttering twat
where abouts in the midlands are you mate?? how much you looking for her, what she like with other dogs, does she kennel well?? and has it seen much work????

dont no how you can do all this hunting when your on the sick an stick to your ferreting silly old man :11: :tongue2::tongue2:

dont no how you can do all this hunting when your on the sick an stick to your ferreting silly old man :11: :tongue2::tongue2:

forgot to ask you still got parvo in so anyone buying a dog or a pup in the tamworth area watch out :feck:

hi dogger, see uve got another dog for sale then, how manys that so far this year then??? i suppose the extra cash helps make up ur benefits. is this an actual registered buisness mr dogger, the amount of dogs u sell u must be vat registered now£££ :big_boss: so how long have u had this one then :whistling: really hope u sell it, at least it'll get to see more than a 6x4 pen!!! yours sincerley player1

:wallbash: not another dog for sale! bet everyones sick of u now :icon_redface: how many was it last year 106 :whistling: at this rate ull piss that this year :notworthy: how do u know if its comin on well anyway, so how how long have u had it, and how many times have u took it out, be honest what are the dogs faults???