here it is dip sh*t ....... i think you is anti bike are you :whistling:

No im anti idiot......ive a few pals who ride a bike in fact i have myself once or twice......but then that was when i was a youngster and used to call people childish names like dipshit and numpty !

Edited by gnasher16

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bitsa lurcher
motorcycilists stupid overtaking tactics

another dumb post , maybe my sister should of done one of them moves last year to avoid the f*****g arsehole car driver who pulled out on her at the last moment , oh no i forgot she didnt have time !!

her lid opened up like a can of beans and she left half her head on the pavement along with compound fractures all over body .

that little prick got a years ban and a £500 fine for killing my sister and i just wish my sis would of done one of them ' stupid overtaking moves' .

sue i wish you could of seen my sister laying on the plate :( cut down in her prime all because she didnt have time .

dont blame bikers , i blame the arseholes who are doing the make up in the mirror or sitting at a junction wondering if they can make it or not .

we pay road tax along with the rest , it's not our fault drivers have got slack , maybe drivers should be made to get on a bike for 6 months and i bet they would drive totally different

You mean numptys like me who are driving on the correct side of the road in a safe and sensible manner ?.....im not too worried about your finger im more worried about the mess your going to make of my car,because my bet is with that attitude and that driving mentality its going to hurt you a lot more than it will me !...........you may recall you said you would like to hear the " motorcyclists stupid overtaking tactics ".....well that was my example,i didnt say it was you,how could i, i dont even know you....i just gave my example so no need to get all menstrual about it

yeah nice one

sorry for your loss bigredbusa , a similar incodent in my neck of the woods ......the boy racer in his poxy corsa with big wheels and all the rest of the sh*t killed a guy .....he was found guilty and fined £1000 and banned for 6 months ........ooh f**k i nearly forgot he has to retake his driving test .......when he gets back on the road he is fair game i think :gunsmilie:

motorcycilists stupid overtaking tactics

another dumb post , maybe my sister should of done one of them moves last year to avoid the f*****g arsehole car driver who pulled out on her at the last moment , oh no i forgot she didnt have time !!

her lid opened up like a can of beans and she left half her head on the pavement along with compound fractures all over body .

that little prick got a years ban and a £500 fine for killing my sister and i just wish my sis would of done one of them ' stupid overtaking moves' .

sue i wish you could of seen my sister laying on the plate :( cut down in her prime all because she didnt have time .

dont blame bikers , i blame the arseholes who are doing the make up in the mirror or sitting at a junction wondering if they can make it or not .

we pay road tax along with the rest , it's not our fault drivers have got slack , maybe drivers should be made to get on a bike for 6 months and i bet they would drive totally different

im sorry mate ,i think there is alot of bad drivers no matter what they drive ,14 years ago i was in a bad accident with a police car ,i was turning into a side road and he came round the bend and over took the cars behind me just as i was turning no lights or sirens on .fractured my pelvis and 2 badly broken legs it took me 3 years to get back to fitness ,i suppose im blessed with still being here today.

i didnt mean to upset anyone sorry

Guest bitsa lurcher
AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH :censored::censored::censored::censored:

i would like to hear the "motorcycilists stupid overtaking tactics"

Been reading this with interest as the one thing that really does my nut in is these dickheads on bikes who steam down the wrong side of the road to get to the front of a queue of traffic,expecting folk coming up the other way who are not sitting in a queue of traffic to move over.......fxxk em....if you want to drive down the wrong side of a road then be it on your head what might hit you head on which is innocently driving on the correct side of the road.......riding a motorbike isnt an automatic licence to get somewhere first.

the above quote sounds to me like you would knock a biker off without a second thought .........would you like me to put a pic up of my bike ......that way you will get the right one :clapper:

the above quote sounds to me like you would knock a biker off without a second thought .........would you like me to put a pic up of my bike ......that way you will get the right one :clapper:

You could do if you like,i mean you like to call childish names in mid conversation so why not go the whole hog and be a real teenager !......my heart go,s out to the chap who lost his sister and out of respect im going to say no more on the subject,i answered a question and if you dont like the answer dont ask the question.I guess its easy to talk bollocks on the internet with a " it will never happen to me " attitude.....but a post like the one above hits home and for some folk this stuff is real,so apologies if any offence was taken,all the best.

Guest bigredbusa
You could do if you like,i mean you like to call childish names in mid conversation so why not go the whole hog and be a real teenager !......my heart go,s out to the chap who lost his sister and out of respect im going to say no more on the subject,i answered a question and if you dont like the answer dont ask the question.I guess its easy to talk bollocks on the internet with a " it will never happen to me " attitude.....but a post like the one above hits home and for some folk this stuff is real,so apologies if any offence was taken,all the best.

go nuts fella , i wont reply to thread anymore when people talk such bollox

Guest bitsa lurcher

at the end of the day we have all lost some one close biker or not .....some of us such as bigredbusa chose to be open about it . and some of us tend to let it chew away at us until we see a post like the one you did earlier ( f**k em ) no need for it ... yes there are some dick heads out there on bikes .... and yes when i was younger i was such a dickhead ... so much so that nobody would ride pillion/ passenger with me ......and then i had a wake up call ....yes i still ride fast if i need to .... young and childish i think not ............ride safe all you fellows bikers out there and ride free those who have gone on to pastures new :victory:

at the end of the day we have all lost some one close biker or not .....some of us such as bigredbusa chose to be open about it . and some of us tend to let it chew away at us until we see a post like the one you did earlier ( f**k em ) no need for it ... yes there are some dick heads out there on bikes .... and yes when i was younger i was such a dickhead ... so much so that nobody would ride pillion/ passenger with me ......and then i had a wake up call ....yes i still ride fast if i need to .... young and childish i think not ............ride safe all you fellows bikers out there and ride free those who have gone on to pastures new :victory:

nicely put

To be honest i didnt think my post would be taken so literally...obviously im not in the habit of randomly knocking down bike riders who just happen to cross the white line no......i simply meant i dont think its right.......so apologies if fxxk em was taken out of context im sure you got my drift without having to explain that im not out on a biker hunt !

I live in an area that is a well known bikers meeting place on a summer sunday and the times ive had to literally swerve out the way to avoid them 2 thirds of the way into my lane on a single carriageway......thats what made me post in the first place,but obviously im talking a little tongue in cheek....of course theres sensible riding and theres bad riding,no different to cars lorries or what have you.......anyway bedtime....stay safe people.

i dont think that the "average car driver" is a 'good driver'. Driving is a constant job, you cant just sit there looking ahead & day dreaming, even travelling down the m'way 300 miles is constant job, always gotta know whats happening either side & behind you, as well as well ahead of you, oh and this slip road coming up, anybody trying to exit?

I'm sorry, but i just really dont think the "average" car driver does that.

I think everybody should be made to take An advanced test and participate in a "Driver Certificate of professional competence"

Guest greengrass123

Chelsea young farmers club members that you meet on narrow country roads in their 4x4s and refuse to pull over just in case they get their wheels dirty (twats), And taxi drivers that park in front of you with their headlights on blinding you just when youre going to pull out. :thumbdown:

bus and taxi drivers that just pull out in front of you thinking they own the road

people that dont use there indicators , ever noticed the plods are the worlds worst for that ?

chavs racing up and down the street on there hairdryers revving the guts out it

complete strangers who either block me in or out my driveway when theres plenty parking about 5 ft away :realmad: think i might invest in a wheel clamp ;)

and one from the weekend the looks i was getting in the supermarket car park because my motor was overhanging the parking space i had one inch behind me before i touched the wall and the motor was still too long not my fault there made for made for something that resembles the size of a sardine tin :angry: