Border Terrier pups for sale

I have three Border terrier dog pups for sale.Oxcroft lines,8 weeks old and ready to go anytime.Im from just outside Glasgow.Pups are K.C Regestered,Parents worked rabbits and rats only! Im looking for £400.00 each. Any interest please p.m me

Guest gaz100604
I have three Border terrier dog pups for sale.Oxcroft lines,8 weeks old and ready to go anytime.Im from just outside Glasgow.Pups are K.C Regestered,Parents worked rabbits and rats only! Im looking for £400.00 each. Any interest please p.m me

outrageous money for a pup , all the same best of luck with the sale

outrageous money for a pup , all the same best of luck with the sale

Going rate im affraid

I wouldnt say its outrageous either, seen a few litters down south advertised at £500+ around this way £350 - 450 seems to be the going rate.

Market forces i'm afraid, Borders tend to fetch more money although its 15 years of rearing the dog thats expensive so the initial outlay is peanuts. Good luck with the pups :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...