Diana/RWS 52 for sale

I have a diana/RWS 52 available, had for about a year, now got slot for fac air rifle and am after a pcp. Any offers considered. Comes with a sling, hawke 3-12 x 40, original iron sights included, half tin of RWS field target pellets. images can be sent/ posted later if requested.

paid £175, offers please.

Edited by dravic666

I have a diana/RWS 52 available, had for about a year, now got slot for fac air rifle and am after a pcp. Any offers considered. Comes with a sling, hawke 3-12 x 40, original iron sights included, half tin of RWS field target pellets. images can be sent/ posted later if requested.

hi there how much is it for cash and can i have some pics please

to be honest mate I haven't got a clue how to attach images, its asking for the image URL, they're on the computers desktop and i don't have a site to upload them to attach a link... I'll look into it tomorrow!

Please suggest a figure, I paid £175 in the gunshop, my only other option is to part exchange it when I get my new gun.

Sending in post, can one send an air rifle in post? Would be happy to arrange it if you know how and for how much...

post-19505-1212403256_thumb.jpg

post-19505-1212403276_thumb.jpg

Edited by dravic666

to be honest mate I haven't got a clue how to attach images, its asking for the image URL, they're on the computers desktop and i don't have a site to upload them to attach a link... I'll look into it tomorrow!

Please suggest a figure, I paid £175 in the gunshop, my only other option is to part exchange it when I get my new gun.

Sending in post, can one send an air rifle in post? Would be happy to arrange it if you know how and for how much...

FOR THE RECORD, SOLD.