eye's wide open

they look little belters :thumbs:

In that case I've got at least 2 silvers, I can not believe my good fortune :notworthy:

I am not the sharpest knife in the draw but you have lost me :laugh:

In that case I've got at least 2 silvers, I can not believe my good fortune :notworthy:

Never been blessed with silvers before so I taught I'd thank the great ferret gods,OK with you?

Never been blessed with silvers before so I taught I'd thank the great ferret gods,OK with you?

look the cryptic craps wasted on me to be honest , just add your own post without quoting mine , wouldnt that be far easier unless your trying to make a point , if so spit it out i am all ears :)

Looking good Stubby :good: good working homes for them or you keeping the lot!! :icon_eek:

they will most probably get an outing or two, before I make a final choice, I can only keep 6 or so, outta 29 kitts, or so the missus thinks :whistling:

look the cryptic craps wasted on me to be honest , just add your own post without quoting mine , wouldnt that be far easier unless your trying to make a point , if so spit it out i am all ears :)

You got a problem girl,who's upset you.I just press the reply button,or do I need to ask your permition for that?

I think you two have your wires crossed,

if Im reading para's first reply correct, he means that by looking at the colour of my kitts, he has two kitts in a litter that resemble them, and therefore is happy, as he states, never had silvers before (am I correct?)

kay is confussed as to why you quoted her saying "they look little belters" before adding your post,

Could anyone tell me at what age to start feeding kits

you shouldent have to feed them, the jill will, my jill started by placing rabbit in the nest box, whilst they still had there eyes shut, they smelt it and hauled themselves in the right direction, once there eyes are open, again, they will find there own way to the food bowl,

if you get to 3weeks and they still aint tasted rabbit, pop a few bits in with them yourself