white lakelands...

here's a couple of mine (if it works?) edited.......... it didnt work so theres one :thumbs:

nice decking :thumbs:

ya thats what i thought the first time i saw it............ only moved in a couple of weeks ago.. get a kennel built first before i do that......... think thats bad you wanna see the rest!! :thumbs: T 7
white lakelands lol lol i was always led to believe they were either black and tan or red not white where and how did these so called white lakelands originate
throw backs - proberly from wire fox terrier that was put into em way back , black n tans and red do throw whites

dont know mate???????? i got him off a good mate of mine who brought him out of the cmw about six months back. i thought he was a russel type meself..... sire and dam was black and tan ...... T 7

Edited by tiny 7
Guest johnD

bullshit throw backs i dont think so maybe throwin back to its grandfathre who was probably a russell but for all this talk of fox terrier throw back of maybe a lot of generations just makes me laugh who does this so called great breeders of these terriers think they are fooling certainly not genuine terriermen anyhow

bullshit throw backs i dont think so maybe throwin back to its grandfathre who was probably a russell but for all this talk of fox terrier throw back of maybe a lot of generations just makes me laugh who does this so called great breeders of these terriers think they are fooling certainly not genuine terriermen anyhow
i leave it with you ;) Edited by the_stig
Guest johnD

maybe they do i dont know cause i wouldnt house them i dont show dogs we work them but if your black n tans are throwing whites well they must be bred of russells why is it only this past 10 year or so these so called white lakeys have come on the scene wouldnt be for showing or ££££££££££££££££££££ for f**k sake wake up and smell the coffee

maybe they do i dont know cause i wouldnt house them i dont show dogs we work them but if your black n tans are throwing whites well they must be bred of russells why is it only this past 10 year or so these so called white lakeys have come on the scene wouldnt be for showing or ££££££££££££££££££££ for f**k sake wake up and smell the coffee
i`ve had white lakelands for 30 year mate and so have a lot of the so called top terriermen , just coz its litter mates are black n tan dos that mean a white un wont graft ?? white lakelands are only for showin ? i`d better start and call mine err russells :whistling: Edited by the_stig