heartbreak fell kennels???

Guest lrg

Anyone know of Heartbreak Fell Kennels in Lancashire? i bought a beddy cross x greyhound of them about 4 years ago now.He turned out a cracking dog on the lamp.

Have they located somewhere else or jacked it in as there phones are off..cheers.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

saw some handy beddie crosses and the ones that through to the greyhound were pretty good fast and game ,try and see them work ike i say to most people or do something as alot are just puppy peddlars and sell you wghat you want to here ,

When I bought my beddy x grey first cross, I was told the Beddy sire was 100% :whistling: the breeder proudly told me the he'd done the lot, even told me where the owner lived (little did he know I lived right across the road from him :icon_eek: ) talk about full of shit the lads beddy worst day in there lifves has been getting clipped out :clapper: they do a bit of bushing etc but thats it. I won't even go into what he claimed the 100% coursing greyhound bitches record was :thumbdown:

mind with a bit of time a patience she has turned out to be a real un, game as feck and 100% trier, done everything I have asked of her, her first season has been something to look back on for me personaly and I look forward to many more with her :thumbs: I'd recommend this type to anyone, very easy to train and eager to please :clapper: who needs Heartbreak :thumbs:

you had many lurchers artic as in for years, as gary hosker had a few years ago , a freind of mines had two and doubled up they caut alot of game they were a bit small but as a pair years ago they were dynamite some nites on game they were good little rabbit dogs ,just lacked a gear localy or two but they were good on the grass feilds and smaller paddocks ,these were out every other nite and were hard work they ended up in wales when he retired them ,only two ive saw what were classed as good , i dont rate a terrier cross for the feilds we hunt etc alot dont run clever and when its big slips they dont have the leg room and running wind but nice dogs for what i saw of his ,

you got me there whin :icon_redface: I ain't got the years under my belt :no: but what i was getting at is lads shouldn't write this cross off just cos one particular breeder has packed in, if mine who came from nothing can do well, surely others from better foundation stock will do better still, even more so if the dogman himself is wiser than me, which shouldn't take a lot really :laugh:

I would take mine out with any man in the country day or night cos I know she wouldn't ever show me up, Im realistic about her limitations though, but they only down to age and my lack of expirience :hmm: but Im learning real fast, thanks to some good lads I know :yes: and she has come through her first season with flying colors, no major injuries or lay offs and she has been well worked, I do admit I have held her back on certain stuff, mostly cause i have no interset in it in the long run, also cos Id prefer to give her a new challenge next year when she even fitter and maturer, didn't want to sicken her or over match her, but she will eventually be tested on all just to see, one can only hope :thumbs:

Your right about the limitations they have but as an all rounder im more than happy, got the saluki types for what i enjoy the most,

atvb Richard

2010_0216jumpshots0090.jpg

Edited by arcticgun

I was told the Beddy sire was 100% :whistling: the breeder proudly told me the he'd done the lot, even told me where the owner lived (little did he know I lived right across the road from him :icon_eek: )

It wasn't the truck driver was it Rich?

I was told the Beddy sire was 100% :whistling: the breeder proudly told me the he'd done the lot, even told me where the owner lived (little did he know I lived right across the road from him :icon_eek: )

It wasn't the truck driver was it Rich?

The breeder was a chancer from witton park mate :clapper: the lad who owns the beddys is new to town, genuine enough lad makes no claims the beddys are workers just took the money they offered as people do, comes from NA down the road, probaly before your time here. I was green as grass before the postman put me onto pointer if you get me drift :thumbs: hows things over there mate? you must be laughing your arse off that way this country has turned out :laugh:

atvb Richard

Edited by arcticgun