hare shoot information

Guest irishlady

Guest irishlady
camebridge is a no no red hot around there unless you are on permision even then you aint safe, i was on martins permision at F Bridge and the twats came in a helicopter because we were running on a sunday :realmad: , there were some lads driving the fields in a subaru on the other side of the dyke but they wouldnt do out because they were in lincolshire f*****g crazy.

ive only heard of one car been taken around lincoln and that was kippers a few weeks back.

get onto the fat boy and get out with him, tell him he still owes me a day out :whistle:

he dosn,t want the crowds out, wuz at his competion last feb at wisbech,cracking day fat boy dosn,t like losing, i ran that bitch of lady after comp, she decked 4 out of 4, sorry didn,t enter her,i thought she wuz to young. :good:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 1 man and hiz dog

iv been askin for permission for years now but no one has ever given me it

alot of lads round our way give ppl with dogs a bad name some times and a lot of farmers dont like us eany were near there land

iv been askin for permission for years now but no one has ever given me it

alot of lads round our way give ppl with dogs a bad name some times and a lot of farmers dont like us eany were near there land

go around hesketh bank 10 miles south of preston, plenty of running around there, i used to bring my young dogs on around there, got some good day time runs and never got any bother from the farmers

Guest irishlady
irishlady did a lad named Brian win that day. after he won he gave the dog to some Irish lads who were a bit unfortunate with their own dogs on the way over

yes macca he owned a good white dog got it from a pound, big martin bought it for my mate who,s dogs died on boat. running powerful well over here, do u know him. :haha:

was over gool this morn was on the land for no more than half n hour when the boys in blue turned up lukily wasnt 2 far from the car got to it quick.last season on the same spot they got the helicopter out so was lucky today.still a twat tho.

try over south cave mate, decent land there if you know where to look :ph34r:

Guest irishlady

was over gool this morn was on the land for no more than half n hour when the boys in blue turned up lukily wasnt 2 far from the car got to it quick.last season on the same spot they got the helicopter out so was lucky today.still a twat tho.

try over south cave mate, decent land there if you know where to look :ph34r:

wat part eng is gool and south cave.

been caught three times now this season around lincolnshire and hull. gettin hassle every week. we are still waiting for summons now. certain parts of the fens osama bin laden couldn,t get away fron. :ph34r: . running hares is now like being a terroist.but ya gotta run them. the law has banned many things but people dont stop do they

Guest irishlady
been caught three times now this season around lincolnshire and hull. gettin hassle every week. we are still waiting for summons now. certain parts of the fens osama bin laden couldn,t get away fron. :ph34r: . running hares is now like being a terroist.but ya gotta run them. the law has banned many things but people dont stop do they

i hav a friend lives in hull its red hot, we where there last season had permisson coppers still came, where in lincoln did u get caught im coming over in feb don,t want to walk into trouble.

we do most of our running around North Lincolnshire and up to now (touch wood) we ant had any bollocks. pre *** we'd see loads of lads with dogs, but now it's alot quiter. i can honestly say that this season has been one of the best and both my dogs have had plenty of action, usually running at least twice a week.

all the best

Tommy