hare shoot information

Guest irishlady

Guest JAGDWERKS
was over gool this morn was on the land for no more than half n hour when the boys in blue turned up lukily wasnt 2 far from the car got to it quick.last season on the same spot they got the helicopter out so was lucky today.still a twat tho.
Damn!!...The "man' is on ya'lls asses like "white on rice"! It's a "damn" shame that you "blokes" cant course,or hunt you longdogs in peace!...It's "f****d-up",that's what it is! JAGDWERKS :angry: :realmad:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you do get caught the worse thing you can do is admit to it, just no reply to every questions , apart from your name, just make a statement when released to a solicitor prefurbaly one that knows about hunting laws, i used the one who advertisers in the cmw a welsh bloke, he is ok.

:good::good: Amen to that :good:

was over gool this morn was on the land for no more than half n hour when the boys in blue turned up lukily wasnt 2 far from the car got to it quick.last season on the same spot they got the helicopter out so was lucky today.still a twat tho.

try over south cave mate, decent land there if you know where to look :ph34r:

wat part eng is gool and south cave.

just under the humberbridge mate, the last time i was there we got rammed :realmad: by a crazy old farmer, i wasnt bothered it wasnt my moter :whistle: