hare shoot information

Guest irishlady

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a mate got a £600 fine few weeks back but no driving ban but £200 of that was for running on a sunday, but i havent heard anyone been done using the new law.

named after the dog irish lady

Edited by shaun v
Guest irishlady
a mate got a £600 fine few weeks back but no driving ban but £200 of that was for running on a sunday, but i havent heard anyone been done using the new law.

yes shaun im named after the old bitch, i,ve a great bitch of lady to yhe brother of captain. keep me posted on the ban side. :good:
Guest 1 man and hiz dog

yes shaun im named after the old bitch, i,ve a great bitch of lady to yhe brother of captain. keep me posted on the ban side. :good:

two lads from liverpool were fined last week the got a £1000 pound fine each and the car taken

they were on the cheshire lines in lydiate were the run the second day of the waterloo cup :(

ive had a good few nights up there my self but havent been up since the ban on the big bunnies its a bit blazin,the saluki[gypsie] on the pics that i posted had six in one night of there one after another.its getin on

a bit now though and it sufers with a bad toe :(

Guest 1 man and hiz dog

it dont no there names [bANNED TEXT] i was talikin to a fella who flys his harris hawk bye me i woz out with the dog and ferrets and bolted a coney for his bird,we got talkin and he was sayin about it,and i no it comes from the horses mouth cos i no the gamey he woz on about,the lad in the pic with the saluki on the ferretin forum i posted the other day got caught bye the same fella in the same place but before the ban.ive been caught before the ban before but i only got a 50 quid finr and 12 months coditional discharge,a bit difrent from [bANNED TEXT] those lads got

A fella who was doin a bit of plasterin for us a few weeks ago whos into the harris hawks said he was talkin to the new gamey on altcar in the boozer not so long ago, quite a young fella he said, huge lol and he said he wudnt like to bump into im while hes moochin round them ways ...

Didnt even know there was a new keeper...

ant

and btw What the Fu(k is goin on with this waterloo cup ... ??? they havin in in Ireland??

if you do get caught the worse thing you can do is admit to it, just no reply to every questions , apart from your name, just make a statement when released to a solicitor prefurbaly one that knows about hunting laws, i used the one who advertisers in the cmw a welsh bloke, he is ok.

Guest irishlady
if you do get caught the worse thing you can do is admit to it, just no reply to every questions , apart from your name, just make a statement when released to a solicitor prefurbaly one that knows about hunting laws, i used the one who advertisers in the cmw a welsh bloke, he is ok.

do yous not reckon they wud go hard on us coming from ireland,can they take a hire van of u, big m quinn told me arond alcar red hot, any storys from lincoln or cambridger.

Guest 1 man and hiz dog

were the to lads were was were they run the second day [bANNED TEXT] and its not as bad as altcar iv never had a mooch on altcar me self but i bet it would b red hot like,were we go in lydiate isnt as bad plus its a bonus [bANNED TEXT] you no the land

were the to lads were was were they run the second day [bANNED TEXT] and its not as bad as altcar iv never had a mooch on altcar me self but i bet it would b red hot like,were we go in lydiate isnt as bad plus its a bonus [bANNED TEXT] you no the land

huntingpics0238rp.jpg

this is the dog,doggin lad it ad six in lydiate one after another,this dog as got us in to abit of bother but it woz worth every bit lmfao

camebridge is a no no red hot around there unless you are on permision even then you aint safe, i was on martins permision at F Bridge and the twats came in a helicopter because we were running on a sunday :realmad: , there were some lads driving the fields in a subaru on the other side of the dyke but they wouldnt do out because they were in lincolshire f*****g crazy.

ive only heard of one car been taken around lincoln and that was kippers a few weeks back.

get onto the fat boy and get out with him, tell him he still owes me a day out :whistle:

Guest irishlady

huntingpics0238rp.jpg

this is the dog,doggin lad it ad six in lydiate one after another,this dog as got us in to abit of bother but it woz worth every bit lmfao

don,t like lamping hares not much sport in it, but every man to there own game [bANNED TEXT].

im not realy irish lady but its the only way we get to corse up there realy mate tried it in the day and got nicked so we stick to the night lol

plenty of places around there to run if you know where to look, just ask :good: