Was it a repeat mating??? if you live near lee you should have a few peeps that'll be able to take you out!!! nice looking pup that!!!!

First litter was sired by Solo, and the black and white dog in my sig was from that mating but was killed in January. This pup was sired by Red (greyxbull), born in November. First dog was all heart and soul, best dog I've ever had but killed before he was two. This one is very clever, quick and agile. Should work out well. More than a few of the blokes round here have offered to have me out for a day. Some of them have alterior motives tho :wallbash: And some don't take me seriously ... but Lee knows the score with me, so I'm sure I'll start getting out soon.

And if Snoop would get off his lazy arse I should stand a chance of making a good dog out of this one :boxing:

Thanks Sean, I love taking pics of my two and four legged family :laugh:

Ta very much FJ. We all have a good time roaming round the countryside together.

LDR, you don't want to know some of the things a few blokes have said to me - I'm finding it pretty hard being a girl and getting into this but I don't give up easily when I've set my mind to something. Lee's bitch has knackered her knee, otherwise we'd have probably been out mooching by now. Need to find someone round here with ferrets, get a few bolters for the pup ..... :whistling:

well.......your bloody good at it..................fair play :notworthy:

get some more on!!!..............really enjoy them, its not easy to capture character and emotion in pictures!

well done

sean

Ta very much FJ. We all have a good time roaming round the countryside together.

LDR, you don't want to know some of the things a few blokes have said to me - I'm finding it pretty hard being a girl and getting into this but I don't give up easily when I've set my mind to something. Lee's bitch has knackered her knee, otherwise we'd have probably been out mooching by now. Need to find someone round here with ferrets, get a few bolters for the pup ..... :whistling:

Go on tell us, i think its hilarious, you'd think they'd go on a dating site.....lol.....lee's had loads of bad luck with dogs!!!!

Go on tell us, i think its hilarious, you'd think they'd go on a dating site.....lol.....lee's had loads of bad luck with dogs!!!!

A while back I met a couple of blokes out with their dogs and ferts. Local lads, really nice guys. I had the kids and dogs with me, in muddy wellies and jeans - in no way tarted up. We had a nice long chat, a smoke and a laugh. I gave one of the lads my mobile number said we'll get together for mooch sometime. It was obvious I wasn't trying to pull him, I might add.

Anyhow, months later I get a text saying it's him, do I have a bloke as he fancies a shag and could I met him somewhere :icon_eek::censored: It's funny but at the same time it's exasperating. I'm not after a quick leg over in the woods :thumbdown:

'Tis supposed to be Snoop's job to show me the ropes but he's too busy wining and dining me - not that I'm complaining :tongue2:

And LDR, this pup is the one Lee was going to keep - he's kicking himself now!

NO WAY!!!!! thats some front that!!!!! are you on about snoopdog??? i think he comes up here quite a bit with a couple of people i know, i've heard some good things about his pup if it's the same person!!

NO WAY!!!!! thats some front that!!!!!

Isn't it tho? To be fair I suppose you can't really blame a lad for trying :hmm: Would've been nice to have a mate close by, but I ain't "that" kinda girl :blink: Bit of a shame really, he's the only lad I know roundabouts with ferrets :laugh: