hatton fight

:icon_eek: still no thread on this fight so i thought id get it started.... i think hatton will win but will have to fight close in, the other guy looks like he will have some reach advantage over ricky, they were saying that hatton making the weight didnt happen as easy as they expected..

hatton in the 5 th or 6th

I think its going to be how Ricky's mind is set for this fight. If he comes in and really does fight poor from his first loss, I think it will go the full 12 and Ricky will win a close decision. But if he is dead focused and wants to prove to the world he only lost to the best pound for pound boxer in the world then I think he should beat this guy in 5 rounds.

Hes got the skills to take Lazcano easy. But lets just hope that the floyd loss hasn't effected him. It would really be nightmare for him if he lost this fight and could be the end of him.

Tinman

I've got a feeling this will be settled early on....... :thumbs:

thats how i see it...Rickys got a lot of pressure on coming off a loss and in front of a sell out home crowd...he will be like a bull out of a gate at the first bell over eager smothering his work...3rd or 4th round knock-out!... :thumbs:

Hatton to much pressure for the taller rangier fighter :victory: Can see him having great success to the Body............i would say Hatton win by KO, within 8 rounds :thumbs::thumbs:

ATB TOMMY :thumbs: :thumbs:

Hatton to much pressure for the taller rangier fighter :victory: Can see him having great success to the Body............i would say Hatton win by KO, within 8 rounds :thumbs::thumbs:

one lucky bet and your a pundit :boxing: you will have to drive up for your winnings tommy :laugh:

one lucky bet and your a pundit :boxing: you will have to drive up for your winnings tommy :laugh:

:whistling: :whistling: :whistling::laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

When this fight was announced i promised myself i wouldnt pay the 15 quid to watch it....but like the next gullible fool i have !... hattons constant cringeworthy out of the ring work on his image is coming back to bite him on the arse and the only people who will be paying the 15 quid are the die hard hatton fans or the genuine fans of boxing.......the run of the mill folk who make up the majority that would maybe fork out for a " special " fight wont be doing so for this one..........lazcano is 9/1 with Betfair !......kind of takes the " whos going to win " in a 2 horse race....out of the discussion !