derek wheeler line

A friend of mine (Mauri) has been working a good line of very hard game terriers based on the old Nuttall stock about 10 years now. :o

He needs to cross his line with new blood and is looking for hard dogs with some bull blood in their

background.

He wish to get in contact with Derek Wheeler . :D

informations are welcome

mail at lambro1966@yahoo.it

thank you

good sport

Max

http://www.patterdale.de/en/index2.htm ( Mauri's stud dog )

:whistle:

IM AFTER A WHEELER BRED TERRIER DOG OR BITCH BUT NOT A PUP I DONT DIG REGULAR SO OVER HARDNESS WOULDNT BE A PROBLEM BUT WOULD BE WORKED EVERYDAY ON SMALLE STUFF WITH REGULAR DIGS BUT SPACED APART SO ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT THANKS GUYS

We bought in a black dog a good few years back now from the man himself, a dog called Mucker, we wanted him for an outcross and luckily we used him over a good bitch because we dug him dead, very hard and had no idea when he was losing, but awesome all the same.

got an old nuthall/wheeler bred dog and bitch, sire to them both is a dog called grip from oxford the bitch has turned out harder than the dog but her dam was a bitch called cindy another wheeler bred bitch the dog hasnt turned out a physco but still mixes it when nesercerry.

• Like 1
Guest knocavoeboy
A friend of mine (Mauri) has been working a good line of very hard game terriers based on the old Nuttall stock about 10 years now. :o

He needs to cross his line with new blood and is looking for hard dogs with some bull blood in their

background.

He wish to get in contact with Derek Wheeler . :D

informations are welcome

mail at lambro1966@yahoo.it

thank you

good sport

Max

http://www.patterdale.de/en/index2.htm ( Mauri's stud dog )

that is some website music and the lot very professional looking oufit.

:whistle:

How did the pups turn out wilky....???

We still keep dogs bred down from the original stuff after the outcross and I'm happy with them. Plenty hard enough, but a bit more sensible, well most of them, we lost a bitch last year that was far too hard for her own good, and we always knew it was going to happen sooner or later, but she made it to five years old, which was a surprise.

This dog is that way bred and 3 and a half now.

39.jpg

How did the pups turn out wilky....???

We still keep dogs bred down from the original stuff after the outcross and I'm happy with them. Plenty hard enough, but a bit more sensible, well most of them, we lost a bitch last year that was far too hard for her own good, and we always knew it was going to happen sooner or later, but she made it to five years old, which was a surprise.

This dog is that way bred and 3 and a half now.

39.jpg

Nice looking dog Wilky mate