OH MY GOD!!!!

i just cant imagine the cost of 38 ferts let alone 100 of the stinkers kay , thats a lot of grub

well i have neither the patience or the money to keep anymore than 6 tops, i have 3 at the min its just enough for me

wow so how many kits have u got now stubbs, if my maths is correct i make that 24 :o

24 I WISH :whistling:

2 litters of 12

1 litter of 5

plus 9 adults

total 38 ferts :doh:

They will be eating you out of house and home in a few weeks

well as for colours, the adult hobs and jills have polecat/albino/silver all in there make up, with the father of two matings "little nipper" being a outcross sandie

as for the price of feeding them :whistling: rabbits dont cost anything, am probably lucky in that I have a couple of new permissions, one that only allows trapping or ferreting, and one that allows shooting (air rifle) that I can do on a weekly basis, plus of course my good friend magwitch :notworthy:

who takes me out now and again with the rimfire, keeps the freezer topped up

and onto what to keep, well the missus (wasp) has already picked an albino hob from the litter of 5,which will be a grandson, to her hob "buster" the other 4 are all jills, the spitting image of their mum, this was a planned litter, so all the jills will be kept back for try outs in the winter, as she is one of the smallest jills I have, with the arched back stance

the litter from the pictures above are from the other planned mating,(sister to the above jill, and same hob sire, again these will probably be kept back for try outs,

the litter of 12 (in court, un planned) mixture of polecat and silvers, but mostly silvers, will be found homes first, any that are still with me will of course be tried out too