OH MY GOD!!!!

well, Ive got my hands full now,

a few of you may recall the posts of how I had an un expected litter of 12 kitts in the court, plus I already had a litter of 5 planned kitts, well another jill that was paired to an intact hob, and showed all the signs of pregnancy, led me to belive it was a phantom, as by my dates, she should have dropped a week ago, so much so, that I put the castrated hob, in with her for company, and she took to him, like her litter, dragging him about, well checking out today, and yup, heard some tiny squeaks which I knew wasent the others, opening her hutch, and we have a litter of 12 new born

post-5267-1211296540.jpg

post-5267-1211296551.jpg

so for those that worry, if the jill goes an extra day or two, dont think its all over

brilliant stubby more little ferts :D

well, two litters were planned, one was not, but two lots of 12 from 2 jills is big litters, thankfully I have a very large garden, and the bottom section is my ferret area, so an extra court will be no problem, plus a very understanding missus, who loves ferts nearly as much as me, means that most will be held over untill september ish and the rabbiting season, giving me the chance to try them out first

wow so how many kits have u got now stubbs, if my maths is correct i make that 24 :o

24 I WISH :whistling:

2 litters of 12

1 litter of 5

plus 9 adults

total 38 ferts :doh:

38 ferrets is the average off most pet owners :laugh: i know a couple of people who have over 100 in there care