weird habbits

When I lived in the city, mine used to get their daily walk around a large park which was used for Sunday football league fixtures. As a result it was always littered with plastic bottles. He used to pick one up, unscrew the lid with his teeth while holding it in his front paws then bring it to me to kick around for him to retrieve. He'd then keep hold of it as we approached the park gates and carry it all the way home. When we got home I'd take it off him and put it into the recycling bin and after doing this a couple of times he used to just drop it alongside the same bin. On another occasion he jumped down from the cycle track onto the foreshore and picked up this wierd plastic-looking green thing. I later discovered it was a very heavy dumbell which he carried two miles home. :icon_eek:

When I lived in the city, mine used to get their daily walk around a large park which was used for Sunday football league fixtures. As a result it was always littered with plastic bottles. He used to pick one up, unscrew the lid with his teeth while holding it in his front paws then bring it to me to kick around for him to retrieve. He'd then keep hold of it as we approached the park gates and carry it all the way home. When we got home I'd take it off him and put it into the recycling bin and after doing this a couple of times he used to just drop it alongside the same bin. On another occasion he jumped down from the cycle track onto the foreshore and picked up this wierd plastic-looking green thing. I later discovered it was a very heavy dumbell which he carried two miles home. :icon_eek:

Would'nt be a collie by any chance :)