Typical Statement From a 'Cat Lover'

Guest Ditch_Shitter

I think this says it all.

catcarrier.JPG

I had a massive argument in a pub once for passing this round, needless to say it was a cat lover and seemed to have left her sense of humour on the bus !!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant remember if it was last season, or the season before that, but my hunting buddy had a vendetta agaisnt this big white feral on our permission...he was gunning for that feral!...he 'aint a big cat lover..."There just a bushy tailed possom!"...thats what he calls 'em..lol...it was always in the same place, buy a big old tree on the side of the gravel road...it always managed to get to the woods before we could dump a dog, or he could get his FAC air rifle out...we seen this thing every time we went lamping, for half a fecking season, then it just vanished...probably coyote fodder.

Not long back, we had lost a few chickens, we had lost them to RedTails, and a few tiny young ones to possoms, and lost some eggs to possom as well...

So one day, im coming home from training, and theres a HUGE ginger cat in the chicken yard..."Oh, f**k me?...NO, f**k YOU buddy!"...i thought to myself.

I ran straight in, and grabbed the two Staghound bitchs, slipped them, but it made it to the fence, and jumped into the undergrowth...whistle the dogs up, and out onto the lane.

I cast the dogs out (Tor, my bitch has a good nose, but the Wifes bitch 'Slag' has a realy good snout on her!) and they hunt this moggy up, and a few twists and turns, and they kill him in the corn field infront of the house....it was a BIG cat...must of been the biggest ive ever seen, 18lbs...and to top it all off, the fecker had bantam feathers inside it... :censored:

Couple of days later, the Wife is bumping her gums to one of our only close neighbours (his farm is about a mile and half up the track) and she tells him the dogs had a big feral, and this feral had been killing our chickens...

This old farmer is a nice old boy, but he told the wife that it was HIS cat, and that it just 'showed up' and they had been feeding it for a few days...he also said,.."That poor cat, he wouldnt hurt a fly, he wont even kill mice in my barn!"...

I thought to myself "Why the feck would he, the c**ts eyes are bigger than his belly, full with my fecking chickens!"...

So then the old boy says he dont wont my big dogs on his land, tearing things to bits (which they dont)...im not fussed if he wont let me hunt his land, its crap there anyway, but i hope his calfs start getting messed with buy coyotes, then i know he will be begging us back...he was complaining about a fox last season, and i got that for him (it was buy accident, we was just roading the dogs, and it happened to be sunning itself, and the dogs just snaffled him up)

If he wanted that cat, he should have kept it in his house, and not let the thing eat my stock and feck knows what else inbetween my house and his!...

I dont hate any animal...an animal just does what it does...you cant hate a rat for being a pest...there only a pest when there on a farm, or in your house...when there in a field, 20 miles from no where, there just part of the food chain...just an old rat.

But one thing that fecks me off is people who wont contain there animals,...be it dogs or cats...if its on my yard, causing damage, or on my permission causing damage, it gets humanely dealt with, end of story.

Kye,..

Guest Ditch_Shitter
I dont hate any animal...an animal just does what it does...you cant hate a rat for being a pest...there only a pest when there on a farm, or in your house...when there in a field, 20 miles from no where, there just part of the food chain...just an old rat.

But one thing that fecks me off is people who wont contain there animals,...be it dogs or cats...if its on my yard, causing damage, or on my permission causing damage, it gets humanely dealt with, end of story.

Amen to That! :yes: