Typical Statement From a 'Cat Lover'

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Just been scooting about Google, checking up on fleas when I happened into a generalised sort of forum and found some c*** casually stating:

" we live next to open fields and lots of long grass - good hunting ground for the cats - they kill all sorts, but they can pick up all sorts whilst they're at it. "

Oh really??? What; Like birds, reptiles, amphibians, small mamals ~ regardless of their statutory protection and declining population status? Well just f*cking Excuse Me if ye ever come to live near the fields I patrol. Because the ground nesting birds out there are already taking a battering before my very eyes. I find ANY cat out there, 'enjoying good hunting in the long grass and killing all sorts' within two hundred yards of me and with a safe back drop, and we'll see who's the cleverer c***, won't we?

F*cking people!!!

Kiss my smelly arse!

Spot on, i hate the feckers. :victory:

BIRD

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest greengrass123

Stupid bitch near me had four of them, you could hear her on a night shouting them in, john george paul and ringo, guess what her musical tastes were. Anyway there was a one legged song thrush used to visit my garden, used to feed it most days, until one of the b*****ds got it , she seemed to think that was fair game. Not so funny when my beddy stripped the last three inches off its tail as it cleared my fence.Glad to say she f****d off shortly after that. :clapper::clapper:

ahhh, about five years ago, i remember an incident with a feral cat..... well it was 200yards away from a residential area.... that makes it feral, doesnt it?

Well, the owners didnt have permission for their cat to be on the land, disturbing every nest.

Feckin cats... If us dog owners let our dogs loose on the fields and nature took it's course,,,, ie; dogs hunting hare or deer without our knowledge, im sure the local constabulary would be onto us in a shot. BUT when the cats are disturbing low nests, nothing is said. Maybe we should get rid of our lurchers, and buy some cats.... Then our activities would be overlooked.

Another thing, if we let our dogs shit outside our gardens, and fail to pick it up, for whatever reason. We are slapped with a fine. But its absolutely fine for a cat to come & shit in my garden.

Just been scooting about Google, checking up on fleas when I happened into a generalised sort of forum and found some c*** casually stating:

" we live next to open fields and lots of long grass - good hunting ground for the cats - they kill all sorts, but they can pick up all sorts whilst they're at it. "

Oh really??? What; Like birds, reptiles, amphibians, small mamals ~ regardless of their statutory protection and declining population status? Well just f*cking Excuse Me if ye ever come to live near the fields I patrol. Because the ground nesting birds out there are already taking a battering before my very eyes. I find ANY cat out there, 'enjoying good hunting in the long grass and killing all sorts' within two hundred yards of me and with a safe back drop, and we'll see who's the cleverer c***, won't we?

F*cking people!!!

Kiss my smelly arse!

Nuff said!!!

I must admit I have two aged moggies which I like but I DO totally understand the damage they can do to songbirds(mine are jackers though as they never catch a thing and spend life shedding hair on the bed) and after these two die I won't have another...............

Flucking cat lover lived near to me mum could'nt let the wee kids play in mums garden, cats don't s-it in there own garden any way 40 + cats council tried to evict her, till do gooders said poor old lady we will look after her cats when court case was over all the cats came back this has been going on for 12 years, my lads now 13, anyway justice was done this week in local paper she has been done for crulity to cats, see keeping so many she neglected them, banned for life and fined £2000 took some time s-hit in everones gardens ate any thing that moved.

people really hate cats round here because of her, a couple of cats people can tolerate but not 40+

twins

Round here, some farmers and 'lifestyle' small holders can be right feckers for encouraging feral cat populations. Clearing an area of ferals makes one hell of a difference, within a few months - loads more ducks and phesants and small numbers of rabbits where there had been none for years. Noticable increase in songbird numbers too.

The condition of these cats, where large feral populations are present, is shocking- disease and inbreeding is rife. To encourage them increases the problem, and is downright cruelty.

I don' t have a problem with owning ONE cat on a farm, but like any other pet, it needs to be fed, neutered and vaccinated- encouraging feral cats in hope of controlling rats is plain stupid.

I used to have one of these creatures visit my place and leave a nice deposit, I put up with it for a while until my eldest Grandaughter, who is two and a half years old, got blathered up in cat dooooooo, oddly enough the feline crapper aint been round lately. :whistling::whistling:

Edited, forgot to say, excellent thread as usual Ditch, top man :victory:

One of the best uses for cats is to tye a string around their leg and then stake them to the ground in an area that you believe that their might be any coyotes or foxes. When they start screaming and crying the predators start coming in for an easy meal. When I lived in Montana many cougar hunters would go down to the pound to get a cat to release out in a field for their dogs to chase to train their hounds on cougar hunting.

Guest bigredbusa
only good cat is a dead one f...kin vermin

steady i said the same about badgers and i got slated for it and now we are talking about some kids pet . one rule for one maybe ?

but i do hate cats lol