Typical Statement From a 'Cat Lover'

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Just been scooting about Google, checking up on fleas when I happened into a generalised sort of forum and found some c*** casually stating:

" we live next to open fields and lots of long grass - good hunting ground for the cats - they kill all sorts, but they can pick up all sorts whilst they're at it. "

Oh really??? What; Like birds, reptiles, amphibians, small mamals ~ regardless of their statutory protection and declining population status? Well just f*cking Excuse Me if ye ever come to live near the fields I patrol. Because the ground nesting birds out there are already taking a battering before my very eyes. I find ANY cat out there, 'enjoying good hunting in the long grass and killing all sorts' within two hundred yards of me and with a safe back drop, and we'll see who's the cleverer c***, won't we?

F*cking people!!!

Kiss my smelly arse!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right behind you on this one Ditch.....

The same subject used to rattle my old man's cage really bad when I was a kid.

Used to 'holiday' at Formby Point caravan park every year when I was growing up. Cheap and close to me Dads work, as he never had a day off, so me Mam took a job in school dinners an we'd get dumped there for the entire summer hols...... fantastic!!

Place was crawlin with critters, rare ones too, Natterjack toads and Sand Lizards, me Dad loved to take us out on them long nature walkes in the evenings, spotting such creatures in the last of the days sun.

What really got him was the number of cats that people where bringing on the site.

As the site grew and bigger and 'better', smarter vans started to appear, folkes had longer and longer stays, so 'tiddles' came with them.....

Every summer onwards, cat casualty lizards, toads and birds would be found round the vans in ever increasing numbers...... kids doin that, 'its dead poke it with a stick' thing. Or nipping out for a dawn piss (our old van didn't have a bog, no water or leckie) at the old and crumbling toilet block, a fav 'hang out' for toads, we would spot moggys readin them their last rights.

These days its all a protected area, I still go up to the beach and dunes for walks, I know all the old spots where sand lizards used to be found and all the new spots where they should be found but for about 5 years....nowt.

If I do see any I'll be sure to snap 'em and get the pics up on here but I ain't holding my breath!!

I've never had a problem with cats...... BUT free roaming in places like that....... :no:

Totally agree with you DS. My wife's a bit of a cat lover, but she came from a big city & had never realised the damage they can do. She couldn't understand why I hated the b*****ds at first, but after seeing them stalking the songbirds that we both enjoy watching in the garden, she's starting to understand why.

I recall a few years back when I was a kid, a certain family member had planted some onions in his back garden, only for next door's big fat ginger tom to wander in, dig them out, & shite amongst them. Let's just say that he was caught in the act one evening when the neighbours were out, & he never did it again....

Well, I'm a cat lover .... but I'm starting to see the downside of the exploits of cats. I've had cats all my life and never thought I'd be without one in the house. My neighbour next door but one has loads of feeders in her garden, and my cat regularly thins out the songbird population :thumbdown: So that's the bad side: but the good side is, he's also out killing mice and rats around the house. I come from a big city too, and I had a cat years ago who used to kill squirrels and crows (good thing!). They're only doing what comes naturally, after all ... the same as our dogs do.

What you've said there Ditch was something I never really thought about until recently. Though I like cats, I don't think I'll ever have another one when mine is gone.

Guest bigredbusa

i love cats , i think they are great . my best lamper was a tabby called 'tiddles' single handed on fox and deer.

my 'tiddles' was so hard when i shot it the bullet just bounced off , i then called him 'batfink'.

i love cats me , i think they are the best lol

f*****g hate cats

waynetta next door to me has 5 of the smelly b*****ds

and just got another one

think it's to compensate for her hubby f*****g off

f*****g things shitting all over my garden

sitting on the shed winding the dog up,they make good target practice for the bb gun(only joking dudley dorights :whistling: )

cheeky bitch had the balls to say someone/thing has bitten the end of one of the cats tails off :whistling:

but i don't think it's your dog

well if it was the thing shouldn't be in my garden

right rant over :D

thanks for winding me up before i goto work ditch :thumbs::D