why swag?

while just loading my lurchers into the car the same as i do everyday a cat walked passed the drive, all 3 followed and my pride and joy bullcross just got bonneted by a tranny van.he can just about walk looked very shook up and hes covered in scratches and cuts, fingers crossed i will keep ya,s informed!!! :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Edited by swag

no breaks but might have internals, got to wait over night look for any swelling!! just been up the kennels and he aint moving, its amazing what punishment our working dogs can take wonder if it would have such a lucky out come if he wasnt as strong as he is

Guest lurcherboy2008
while just loading my lurchers into the car the same as i do everyday a cat walked passed the drive, all 3 followed and my pride and joy bullcross just got bonneted by a tranny van.he can just about walk looked very shook up and hes covered in scratches and cuts, fingers crossed i will keep ya,s informed!!! :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

good luck with him mate, is he the half x you got? them big heavy things can take a bump anyway not like the little fragile greyhounds or the slimmer type dogs all the best mate :thumbs::thumbs:

what did the driver have to say for himself?

hope he gets better soon

tell the truth i nearly levered him had to tell him to drive away, kept telling me how it wasnt his fault ,it was all i needed while i was checking swag over, think it was him doing 40 on a street had time to slide about 30 yards, if he had been dead or broken limbs i would have probably been spending a night in the cells