An update on Ike

1/4 staffie and he still looks so much like a staffie. If you said he was a purebred I would have believed it.

Sometimes he does, sometimes he doesnt, I have some pics that I think oooh yeh you can see his dad in him, then others, he dont look far off a well put together SBT.

Without a tail?? (very shoddy photoshop, lol)

a friend of Kyes dad used to have one (griffin vulture named Maloney I think its called) and hearing about it fascinated me, he was supposed to be a dead goofy and friendly thing. If I had the time I'd have some birds and a massive aviary, but that'll have to be after we are independently wealthy and don't have to work!

Ike is 1/2 Patterdale, 1/4 Jack Russel and 1/4 Stafford, he is coming along a treat although he isnt going to be as small as we would have originally liked, some pics of him at 4 months old......

DSC_3898.jpg

DSC_5048.jpg

DSC_5054.jpg

DSC_5059.jpg

Although he does live indoors now he spends lots of time outside playing with his best buddy Beau my mastiff.

DSC_5076.jpg

DSC_5086.jpg

Even if she does beat him up, he loves it.

DSC_5079.jpg

DSC_5091.jpg

At the country fair at the hop farm in Kent Bank holiday weekend eyeing up his dinner.

DSC_4239.jpg

DSC_4237.jpg

DSC_4233.jpg

Hmmmmmmm not that day he wasnt gonna try I tell ya.

DSC_4234.jpg

DSC_4232.jpg

A bit of exercise pole from the same weekend.

DSC_4105.jpg

DSC_4107.jpg

Dependng on how big he grows will depend on what we do with him, shaping up nice enough for now anyway... Only a baby.

he's a lovely looking dog mate,i grew up with staffordshire bulls and a few english mastiffs,soft as could be with kids to.:good:

Edited by dogman541