Just another new member

Guest Wyofire

Hello all,

My name is Josh and I live in Wyoming. I've been an avid sportsman all my life and have found this site very interesting. Their is big world of hunting out their and here in the states it seems it is most popularly confined to less than a dozen animals and mainly just with firearms and occasionally with dogs. I've been reading alot about falconry and ferreting and would like to learn more. I've recently (over the last few year) started hunting with a bow. Since I've moved to Wyoming I've found a few people who trap "professionally" mostly cats (bobcats) and other fur bearing animals for part of their annual income. I usually hunt for food and don't really have any trophies. Though I did end with a hammerhead shark on my wall after a trip to Mexico. I couldn't figure out how to eat it all before I went home and after the deck hand got done with him putting it back in the water wasn't an option.

talk to you all more later,

Josh

Guest Wyofire

It was really only a baby and weighed 46 Kg and and just shy of 2 meters. I was also really surprised by how strong the ammonia smell becomes after they die. His mouth probably wouldn't threaten more than my big toe but if determined he could take a bite the size of a couple a fists.

welcome matey how much did the shark weigh do you now? Cheers
Hello all,

My name is Josh and I live in Wyoming. I've been an avid sportsman all my life and have found this site very interesting. Their is big world of hunting out their and here in the states it seems it is most popularly confined to less than a dozen animals and mainly just with firearms and occasionally with dogs. I've been reading alot about falconry and ferreting and would like to learn more. I've recently (over the last few year) started hunting with a bow. Since I've moved to Wyoming I've found a few people who trap "professionally" mostly cats (bobcats) and other fur bearing animals for part of their annual income. I usually hunt for food and don't really have any trophies. Though I did end with a hammerhead shark on my wall after a trip to Mexico. I couldn't figure out how to eat it all before I went home and after the deck hand got done with him putting it back in the water wasn't an option.

talk to you all more later,

Josh

hi josh nice intro & :welcomeani:

davy