My set up.

May i ask what lives in there, are they pet ferrets, or working ferrets?

Workers, and good ones at that - which is why Im so keen on treating them like royalty :) Oh, Im breeding off one of them to keep the line going with another proven worker. :victory:

100_0734.jpg

Mixture037.jpg

Foxy013.jpg

Foxy014.jpg

nice but are they expensive to make

The court was made by DD Timber Products which I would highly recommend to everyone, it depends what you call expensive really?? I'm not rich by any stretch of the imagination but when you consider that an average hutch is around £100 if you times that by three then you could easily have a court set up, I started off with a hutch, then on to a bigger one with a run then decided that a court would be a better option as I really need a good amount of ferrets as Ive got quite a lot of ferreting permission (Lucky me - but its taken lots of knocking on doors and a great deal of effort on my behalf)I would imagine that an old shed could be easily converted into a court set up - Im not that clever though :icon_redface: