It was ok, i could have taken or left this one, managed to pick up a couple of good books and there was a couple of nice dogs knocking about (which is always nice) It was nice to see my mate Ray (bird) and his good wife.

Ray that wee dog of yours is so much better in the flesh, the pics do him no justice, (defo one for the future)

God bless mate speak real soon :thumbs:

It was ok, i could have taken or left this one, managed to pick up a couple of good books and there was a couple of nice dogs knocking about (which is always nice) It was nice to see my mate Ray (bird) and his good wife.

Ray that wee dog of yours is so much better in the flesh, the pics do him no justice, (defo one for the future)

God bless mate speak real soon :thumbs:

Hi Dougie, yes nice to see ya and your mate, thats a nice A bulldog he as there. :victory:

Your pup is looking good, the mrs thought your pup was just right, with just right amount of

bull in him. Thanks about bryn :victory: like i said some 1xcollie greys can be powerful

strong dogs. They might not be the fastest lurchers, but they have good stamina and will

run all day and night for you. :victory: look after your self.

BIRD

Had an ok day met up with one or two of here,

Their was some nice dogs their, sorry no pic of the day forgot my camera :wallbash:

My Bull X bitch got a 1st in the novice obedience :clapper:

And my pup Got reserve champion pup :icon_eek: i only hope his brains catch up with his good looks :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Baddaynlee26408006Small.jpg

Fudgelegstrap002.jpg

Yis Mars.