My Saluki

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lovely stamp of a dog is he pure?

yes hes pure , and hes also 12 years old ! so imagine when he was in his prime , his sire is line bred Tepe Gawra and Dam is Sir terrence clarks imported bitch from Iraq 100% desert bred bitch , excellent breeding in him , i much prefer his stamp to finer made salukis in the UK

my saluki is from kizzy and pharoah lines on the sire side and cruise of shildon on the dams

possible future mating

052-1.jpg

nice dog got the same shape as mine, but with feathering. That must be the one i was saying about miles.

Has it been worked ?

Edited by mush
Picture.jpg

This is the Negma bitch Sir Terence Clarke imported. She was gnd dam to my own saluki bitch.

thats the dam of the dog in the photo with me and my bitch the sire is cream cracker is that the grand sire of your saluki bolio ?

possible future mating

052-1.jpg

nice dog got the same shape as mine, but with feathering. That must be the one i was saying about miles.

Has it been worked ?

yes the dog was worked so ive been told, he done a lot of fox and deer as well as coursing , hes got a bit of an aggressive streak in him too

hes well powerful enough to tackle most quarry id say

Picture.jpg

This is the Negma bitch Sir Terence Clarke imported. She was gnd dam to my own saluki bitch.

thats the dam of the dog in the photo with me and my bitch the sire is cream cracker is that the grand sire of your saluki bolio ?

yep, shes off my dog, Negma was only bred from once.