BULLDOG SHOVEL

Guest pip

Best shovel i used was one bought in a fieldsports shop in the south about 20 years ago, great for getting the loose out and much lighter than a bulldog yet far stronger,theres a market for good light strong affordable tools.

JUST TO SORT YOUS LADS OUT, A SHOVELS FOR RIDDING OUT.SPOON SHAPED.

A SPADES FOR DIGGING.......................SELWYN :tongue2: RECTANGLE SHAPED. :D

IF YOU GET SOMEONE ON IT THAT CAN T USE IT HE LL BREAK IT :whistling:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've ordered off Greenham a few times, 1st class service! I've just bought some new Bulldog powerlite shovels and a Bulldog powerlite grafter. The one on the left cost me £20 off Ebay, the one in the middle cost me £55 off Greenham and the one on the right cost me £50 off Quality garden tools. Hopefully money well spent. I'd say so!

IMG_3419Small.jpg

And I seen this one on Ebay for cheap so I bought it, brand new aswell.

IMG_3412Small.jpg

FROM ALL OF YOUR LINKS I HAVE CHECKED OUT THE BULLDOGS 70 QUID IS STEEP IT TAKES AN AGE TRYING TO FIND THESE WEB SITES WHO ALL SELL THE SAME PRODUCT YET SOME MANAGE TO SELL THEM FOR A LOT CHEAPER CHEERS I THINK I WILL BE PURCHASING ONE

As far as I know Quality garden tools are the cheapest for Bulldog tools, they're Bulldog's main supplier. Heres the link to their website - http://www.qualitygardentools.com/ Go onto Bulldog's site and pick which one you want then phone Quality garden tools with the one you want and they'll sort you out with it. I've ordered off them... good service!

Me & my digging mate bought a silverline round mouth shovel each, at the start of last season... the 2 of them broke. Crap!

There the job mate cracker tools :thumbs::thumbs:

Edited by FoXYSHAM_LAD
  • 5 months later...

the bulldog factory is a 2 min walk from my digging mates il ask him to nip in and check prices last time i bought 1 im sure it was only about 30 quid.but thats from where they make them.they will also put new shafts on old shovels for you but not sure how much it is.

You can't put a price on quality like that, I've not used the new red fibreglass bulldogs but the older yellow and green ones are indestructible. £70 is f**k all when it comes to getting down to your dog and quarry. If you're digging week in week out you will break many cheaper spades I can gaurantee that, spend the money once and don't compromise on your digging kit.

:clapper::clapper::clapper:

Or your dog!!

Of course try to buy as cheap as poss but if you can't...... what price your dog???!!!

BUY A JACK RUSSELL AND SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!

• 1 month later...