WHITE LURCHERS

Guest knocavoeboy

From reading this and been out looking for foxes etc movement does show up. i've also been where i shouldn't with my air rifle and had to lie in a ditch the guys out in the field with their lamp were only 30 odd yards away! i lay f**king still and the light passed along the hedge right over me. i had a veil on and they just didn't see me but i can guarantee that if i had had a white dog they would have seen me miles away.

Plus i have a fox red cocker that i work in the beating line and have lost count of the times people have tried to hit her in a crop cos they see the flash of red and think fox. I'll never own a fox red dog moreso than any other colour. F**k i even raised my gun to her. lol. just catches you out when trying to spy charlies.

If your where you shouldn't be have a brindle or dark colour, if you got permission and the dog is great have the white one but fox red leads to a dog getting done.

But black stands out as much as white so theres hypocracy there, plus most animals see in black and white so its only contrast that shows up.

A blue boiler suit with stains on it or patches to break the outline is one of the best camos you can get. definately the cheapest!!!

Just my opinion!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic