my two bull x pups i kept for myself

here is a few pics of the two pups i kept back for myself out my litter i just bred my nell to golly.now 11 weeks old half xs what do you think!!

click on the photo to see more pics .

th_pups004.jpg

post-10209-1209469978_thumb.jpg

here is a few pics of the two pups i kept back for myself out my litter i just bred to my nell to golly.

click on the little photo .

th_pups004.jpg

SIMPLY STUNNING MATE, WHAT % HAS GONE INTO THESE BUDDY?

they are half x mate

here is a few pics of the two pups i kept back for myself out my litter i just bred to my nell to golly.

th_pups004.jpg

they are half x mate

WAS THE GOLLY DOG A FIRST CROSS ?

SO THE PUP FIRSTX TO FIRSTX ?

CHEERS GRAND PUP THERE MATE

th_pups004.jpg

they are half x mate

WAS THE GOLLY DOG A FIRST CROSS ?

SO THE PUP FIRSTX TO FIRSTX ?

CHEERS GRAND PUP THERE MATE

no golly is a 7/16 and my bitch is a half cross so without going into fractions to confuse everyone

they are the closest to half crosses .

Good luck with them pups wag :victory::thumbs: .............can i give you one tip though :whistling: :whistling: ....................next time you breed try adding some Poodle Blood It works wonders ................. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ATB TOMMY :thumbs: :thumbs:

Edited by Tommy
Good luck with them pups wag :victory::thumbs: .............can i give you one tip though :whistling::whistling: ....................next time you breed try adding some Poodle Blood It works wonders ................. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

ATB TOMMY :thumbs::thumbs:

well i was thinking of putting some of your poodle blood in next ,but sam said your dogs couldnt catch a cold :oops: :11: :11: ps i see you have had your hair cut in your photo lol

Yeah the hairs been cut :whistling: i was sick of you been the ugliest when we go out so i thought i would make myself look daft and give you a break :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My Slow KC Bred Poodle will be at Open stud for you to use next year dont worry :toast::laugh: :laugh:

ATB TOMMY :thumbs: :thumbs:

Yeah the hairs been cut :whistling: i was sick of you been the ugliest when we go out so i thought i would make myself look daft and give you a break :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

My Slow KC Bred Poodle will be at Open stud for you to use next year dont worry :toast::laugh::laugh:

ATB TOMMY :thumbs::thumbs:

is that the one that won crufts this year :rofl::rofl: :11: :11: i for got to tell you pete has put his saluki to his bitch they will make some cracking dogs .