the ideal foxing lurcher??

the dog in the pic is collie,gray x bull grey. 2.5 yrs old. i had her sister who threw more to the collie side(i was daft to get rid of her but thats a different story!)this dog has thrown more to the bull,grey but still has brains!

Keg i personally believ wheaton crosses are the best foxing lurcher , i have a pup as stated before and my mates got a 1/2 to 1/2 wheaton greyhound , and into triple figures on foxes pre-ban , yes beny , 3/4 grey 0r 5/8 grey wouuld be good mate ,, sniper

I agree with sniper

here a pic of 1 post-15966-1209317229_thumb.jpg

heres another one mate , its the black dog on the photo ,,

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm164/w...n/Harry2051.jpg

Keg i personally believ wheaton crosses are the best foxing lurcher , i have a pup as stated before and my mates got a 1/2 to 1/2 wheaton greyhound , and into triple figures on foxes pre-ban , yes beny , 3/4 grey 0r 5/8 grey wouuld be good mate ,, sniper

I agree with sniper

here a pic of 1 post-15966-1209317229_thumb.jpg

heres another one mate , its the black dog on the photo ,,

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm164/w...n/Harry2051.jpg

Nice Dog Snipe luks lik ma own

post-15966-1209328783.jpg wheaten bull grey

I've just brought a bull/grey x collie/whippet/grey and shes only small but she hits the charlies hard, its not really about the dog my mates got a bedleton/whippet which took a charlie on his own the other day and that was througha forest, along an old bank of a quarry then acroos a feild so..... Its how the dogs brought up really

I've just brought a bull/grey x collie/whippet/grey and shes only small but she hits the charlies hard, its not really about the dog my mates got a bedleton/whippet which took a charlie on his own the other day and that was througha forest, along an old bank of a quarry then acroos a feild so..... Its how the dogs brought up really

oh,i think its a lot about the dog actually!you're right,the bringing up plays a big part but you've got to have the right tool to start with! if you had a bull,grey x collie,grey and a bed,whip and brought them up exactly the same and then tested them well,i think it;d be sooner rather than later that the beddy would jib.nothing against them but there forte isnt charlie! :thumbs:

oh,i think its a lot about the dog actually!you're right,the bringing up plays a big part but you've got to have the right tool to start with! if you had a bull,grey x collie,grey and a bed,whip and brought them up exactly the same and then tested them well,i think it;d be sooner rather than later that the beddy would jib.nothing against them but there forte isnt charlie! :thumbs:

spot on plenty of dogs will do fox to a point some strange xs are good on them but breeding with fox in mind bull x or wheaten is tried and tested dont try mending what aint broken bull x every time :thumbs: keep them bitsa lurchers for coney :laugh: