pissed myself laughing when i saw this...

and when i stopped pissing myself, i thought, "what the hell is the point of these bloody things?". this is the kind of thing that amuses & boils my blood at the same time...

Lurcher Puppies dogs and bitches, sire Whippet Greyhound, Dam Whippet Bedlington Greyhound, rough coated, dew clawed, wormed and Frontlined, excellent show or pet, closely related to 2007 Chatsworth Champion of Champions and supreme British champion, 6 weeks free insurance. Newmarket Tel 01638 660681 (aadt-17-12094)*

what the f*ck is the world coming to?!?!?!?! :icon_eek:

and when i stopped pissing myself, i thought, "what the hell is the point of these bloody things?". this is the kind of thing that amuses & boils my blood at the same time...

Lurcher Puppies dogs and bitches, sire Whippet Greyhound, Dam Whippet Bedlington Greyhound, rough coated, dew clawed, wormed and Frontlined, excellent show or pet, closely related to 2007 Chatsworth Champion of Champions and supreme British champion, 6 weeks free insurance. Newmarket Tel 01638 660681 (aadt-17-12094)*

what the f*ck is the world coming to?!?!?!?! :icon_eek:

bet thr all sold :laugh:

ooh, anyone remember the post last year when someone found an ad in the paper, "wanted, lurcher, must be pedigree or KC reg, for experienced home"?. should find that post up & put them in touch with these people! :laugh::clapper:

Rough coated too .All that greyhound a whippet blood .What a powerfull genes that little bedlington had.! Bound to take 100 bunnies a night,carry em back to the van ,skin em for you and while you have a doze the dog will be on the phone to the game dealer.All at six months .

But its a "British champion" :clapper:

I have phoned the lady and she said "when are you taking your pup" Ossie

she said to me someone called ossie had , had 2 of em :whistling:

funny feckers, you lot! :feck::tongue2:

i heard Wilf was having one, he's getting out of the yorkie cross game :whistling:

Guest bitsa lurcher
But its a "British champion" :clapper:

I have phoned the lady and she said "when are you taking your pup" Ossie

she said to me someone called ossie had , had 2 of em :whistling:

funny feckers, you lot! :feck::tongue2:

i heard Wilf was having one, he's getting out of the yorkie cross game :whistling:

hey ossie what's the deal .........buy one get one free :whistling::clapper:

if i wanted a show dog, i'd buy a chihuahua.

they may well work. most lurchers will chase given the chance. but i bet they're asking a fortune for these pups. you know what? i'll ring 'em on monday, get the lowdown, and report back. might be good for a laugh.

on a slightly different tack, i'm off to the East Anglian tomorrow, my mum asked me if i was going to show Gyp (her and dad were regulars at the local shows in the 70's). she was dumfounded when i told her there was no point, as he has scars & some of the feathering trimmed from his ears (tore his lug on a blackthorn), and he'd be marked down for actually looking like he'd done some work. "what the hell has the lurcher world come to?!" <---- her words.