jack_russells

its his first season lads.......

he got harder towards the end....

i didnt over work him thats all.....

im not keen on posting up pictures of marked up terriers anyway.......

doesnt give terrier work the right image.

one thing i can say about sams dog is bang on been out with him several time and the dog(paddy) is 110%

out ferreting one min markin where the ferret was layed up and dug down pulled the rabbit out with the ferret still locked on rabbit

then a hour later went to ground a bolted a fox you can not ask for and more than that lads this line of dogs are one of the best i have seen and will be using him on one of my bitches and so will quite a few other people i know

all the best sam

earth and hounds someone asked about sams black dog and in his defence this is what you said.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nitevision
one thing i can say about sams dog is bang on been out with him several time and the dog(paddy) is 110%

out ferreting one min markin where the ferret was layed up and dug down pulled the rabbit out with the ferret still locked on rabbit

then a hour later went to ground a bolted a fox you can not ask for and more than that lads this line of dogs are one of the best i have seen and will be using him on one of my bitches and so will quite a few other people i know

all the best sam

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

well lads so easily impessed should be ashamed of themselves the dogs done nothing really and already the bitches are lining up it must be that big stupid vegas style flashing AD/banner w a r d t e r r i e r s :D

ffs,i thought it said HARD TERRIER. :whistling:

thats what i thought too!! then i seen the signature above the banner, good dogs have no scars!!!!!!! :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

he means good bolting dogs dev :whistling:

all the best sam

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

well lads so easily impessed should be ashamed of themselves the dogs done nothing really and already the bitches are lining up it must be that big stupid vegas style flashing AD/banner w a r d t e r r i e r s :D

shows you know nothing kid :feck::feck:

come back kreet,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you must be bored EARTH :thumbs:

reo and shot you both yap like your terriers!!! :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: ......ward dynasty??? iv hunted with sam and he knows his stuff...so he doesnt post pics of smashed up dogs?? why does he need too?? keep reading your earth dog running dog mags lads im sure you can both talk a good terrier..theres some pritty decent terrier men on hear that wont entertain posting pics of there dogs on an open forum......looking forward to even more cyber hunter replies!!! :clapper::clapper::clapper: