jack_russells

reo and shot you both yap like your terriers!!! :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: ......ward dynasty??? iv hunted with sam and he knows his stuff...so he doesnt post pics of smashed up dogs?? why does he need too?? keep reading your earth dog running dog mags lads im sure you can both talk a good terrier..theres some pritty decent terrier men on hear that wont entertain posting pics of there dogs on an open forum......looking forward to even more cyber hunter replies!!! :clapper::clapper::clapper:

its rio :whistling:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

reo and shot you both yap like your terriers!!! :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: ......ward dynasty??? iv hunted with sam and he knows his stuff...so he doesnt post pics of smashed up dogs?? why does he need too?? keep reading your earth dog running dog mags lads im sure you can both talk a good terrier..theres some pritty decent terrier men on hear that wont entertain posting pics of there dogs on an open forum......looking forward to even more cyber hunter replies!!! :clapper::clapper::clapper:

its rio :whistling:

think he is taking the p*** mush oh sorry reo and snot :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

earth do you know of any terriers that mark rabbit warrens then draw the rabbit but the ferret got to still be locked onto it im wanting to line my bitch but the dog cant of seen more than 1 season work

theres some jokers on here :notworthy:

earth do you know of any terriers that mark rabbit warrens then draw the rabbit but the ferret got to still be locked onto it im wanting to line my bitch but the dog cant of seen more than 1 season work

theres some jokers on here :notworthy:

your right mate and your the biggest one in the pack :feck::feck::feck::feck::feck:

Guest nitevision
come on lads, we have hijacked this post here.....

anyone got anymore comments to make i personally think they should be made through PM! ;)

you gave your opinions on this post,now you seem to be back peddling a bit,follow your own advice,use pms,that way you may not look so thick,best of luck.

Unless you know who some one is,you don,t know thier dog,s. It,s easy to slag each other off ,constructive comments might help. Jr only want a dog to put over his bitches for christ sake. Jr ,you won,t go far wrong using Mal Thomas stuff, I,ve got two of his through Rusty Rees, s/wales. Spot on bitches,started at about 14 months,no problems at all mate

Sam i had a mad dream last night ,i was in Times square new york and your banner was flashing on a building high above Sam Ward Hard Terriers ,Paris New york London ,and on the street corner below was chavy selling windup hard terriers ,come and get them £2 dollars each or 3 for a fiver .Fuxk sake Sam do me a favour and lose the banner ,before i have anymore nightmares.

:clapper::clapper::notworthy: