jack_russells

nice dog mate, looks like it has more than its fair share of lakeland blood in it tho...

not many russells nowadays dont!

im saying in general really, alot more people if they wanted a good bolting dog would opt for a jack..

just my opininion.

that russell in the picture doesnt look that marked up....

im talking about seriously hard dogs.....

them cuts would be invisible within a week.

;)

p.s Dont take everything to heart, everyones entitled to an opinion. :)

sam is your black dog a bolting dog becuase he isnt marked up :whistling:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its his first season lads.......

he got harder towards the end....

i didnt over work him thats all.....

im not keen on posting up pictures of marked up terriers anyway.......

doesnt give terrier work the right image.

one thing i can say about sams dog is bang on been out with him several time and the dog(paddy) is 110%

out ferreting one min markin where the ferret was layed up and dug down pulled the rabbit out with the ferret still locked on rabbit

then a hour later went to ground a bolted a fox you can not ask for and more than that lads this line of dogs are one of the best i have seen and will be using him on one of my bitches and so will quite a few other people i know

all the best sam

shame your going in the army mate waste of a good bloke top hunter oh i will have paddy here if you wont while your in there mate :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

one thing i can say about sams dog is bang on been out with him several time and the dog(paddy) is 110%

out ferreting one min markin where the ferret was layed up and dug down pulled the rabbit out with the ferret still locked on rabbit

then a hour later went to ground a bolted a fox you can not ask for and more than that lads this line of dogs are one of the best i have seen and will be using him on one of my bitches and so will quite a few other people i know

all the best sam

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

well lads so easily impressed should be ashamed of themselves the dogs done nothing really and already the bitches are lining up it must be that big stupid vegas style flashing AD/banner w a r d t e r r i e r s :D

Guest proudy

Earth & hounds, I'm surprised that ur willing to use a first season dog on ur bitch & the others that are lining up already. The dog could spew on his first dig next season, a dogs only as good as his last dig but at least u could feel more confident using a dog with a few testing seasons under his belt. Ferreting & bolting aren't a test in my eyes.

Earth & hounds, I'm surprised that ur willing to use a first season dog on ur bitch & the others that are lining up already. The dog could spew on his first dig next season, a dogs only as good as his last dig but at least u could feel more confident using a dog with a few testing seasons under his belt. Ferreting & bolting aren't a test in my eyes.
where av i put that im using the dog now :hmm::hmm: see you lot jump in head first will use him after next season or the season after that but watch this spot mate a cracker in the making and shot whot do know mate you know as much as a anti ya bell *** :clapper: :stupid: :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

all the best sam

well lads so easily impessed should be ashamed of themselves the dogs done nothing really and already the bitches are lining up it must be that big stupid vegas style flashing AD/banner w a r d t e r r i e r s :D

shows you know nothing kid :feck::feck:

Guest nitevision

all the best sam

well lads so easily impessed should be ashamed of themselves the dogs done nothing really and already the bitches are lining up it must be that big stupid vegas style flashing AD/banner w a r d t e r r i e r s :D

ffs,i thought it said HARD TERRIER. :whistling:
and i have had quite a few people seen him working and are wanting him over there bitches.....

i have replied with if his next season goes aswel as his first thn i will breed from him!

thought you already done it sam :tongue2:

nice pup earth........

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/index...showtopic=49951

ive told paddy about his marrige tommorow to your bitch. (hes in the bath right now. puttin his aftershave on!)

sam i bred from a pair of untested dogs i had and i burried what i kept,one of the biggest mistakes of my short time in this game im sure most have done the same at some point.

put the ward dynasty on hold for now and get yourself some new digging partners. :whistling:

and i have had quite a few people seen him working and are wanting him over there bitches.....

i have replied with if his next season goes aswel as his first thn i will breed from him!

thought you already done it sam :tongue2:

nice pup earth........

ive told paddy about his marrige tommorow to your bitch. (hes in the bath right now. puttin his aftershave on!)

sam i bred from a pair of untested dogs i had and i burried what i kept,one of the biggest mistakes of my short time in this game im sure most have done the same at some point.

put the ward dynasty on hold for now and get yourself some new digging partners. :whistling:

now that dont look like paddy

post-13182-1209322125.jpg your such a :censored: shot

my oppoligies lads/sam i,ll not comment again on the thread

i was just puzzled by the qoute below after all said about waiting a few seasons.

its not argueing for all i know you have two paddys or your mate has a few bitches.

it just read like you,d arranged to put your young dog over earths bitch"tommorrow"cheers

nice pup earth........

all the best sam

ffs,i thought it said HARD TERRIER. :whistling:

thats what i thought too!! then i seen the signature above the banner, good dogs have no scars!!!!!!! :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek: