jack_russells

hi ive two russell bitches due in season soon both mother and daughter im lookin for a stud dog to line them with there 100% above and below im not looking for anything to heavy or to tall if anyones intrested please post on here with pics of the dog and ill pm you when ive thought about it .... thanks J.R

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest proudy
hi ive two russell bitches due in season soon both mother and daughter im lookin for a stud dog to line them with there 100% above and below im not looking for anything to heavy or to tall if anyones intrested please post on here with pics of the dog and ill pm you when ive thought about it .... thanks J.R

What lines are they?

Iv got a stud is this one ok.post-17872-1209137426_thumb.jpg

Guest proudy

I might be wrong but he doesn't look as if he's seen much work. Try & use the best u can find especially if ur not sure of the bitches.

Guest proudy

I might be wrong but he doesn't look as if he's seen much work. Try & use the best u can find especially if ur not sure of the bitches.

how from a rubbish internet picture can you tell he hasnt seen any work?

because hes not marked up!

its a russell! there ment to bay and bolt! :clapper:

Samward you're full of shit! Lakelands are hard, Russells are bayers, another f*****g fallacy. So what ur saying is we shouldn't aim to breed Russells to dig to, because " they're meant to bay & bolt". Whatever breed of terrier; keep breeding from substandard baying types & you'll end up with shite. Hope you're a terrierman that just buys in rather than breeds mate, especially concerning Russells cos u'd do them a great injustice :wankerzo4:

Image028.jpg

Guest proudy

The russell dog was bred by Mal Thomas of Wales & his pedigree goes back a long way. He was 15 month in that pic & had only a few digs under his belt. But he for me is the way they should be, game dogs that mix it. Look how much shit there is about, bred & sold as workers. Where now do you go for genuine working Russell blood, there are a good few decent strains left but they are outnumbered by the shite. People with decent patts wouldn't keep breeding to bayers, doesn't mean the pups won't turn out that way though. For me Russells should be bred with the same in mind, from workers that have been tested, not just cos they've bolted 100 foxes for some hunt. Bolting doesn't test a dog, digging does. I apologise for being hasty as your entitled to your opinion, what you said touched a nerve as I think that mentality can ruin working strains. :thumbs: