PICTURES OF FIRSTX

Guest fight the ban

there 1/8 collie in the dam greyhound, to my dog. that makes about 1/16 collie in my dog. but i dont understand breeding or genetics so could not work it out exactly for you critics. just a pinch of salt out of a KG really.

Guest fight the ban
nice dog :thumbs:

for the 1/16 of collie thats in it, its not worth mentioning, but for future referance what would you state my dogs breed is. also when i line my first x bull/grey how would you write that breed (saluki/bull/grey with 1/32 collie)? :thumbs:

got several pics my mates bred a genuine first cross litter from tor of dartmoor to a pure greyhound bitch got good pics of them , there all gone bar two bitches who will be 11 now very good dogs in there day big lumps the bitches were 25 and dogs made 27 to 29 thye were bred for roe but ended up killing bags of hares foxes all sorts , if i could post i would put them up but would need to edit them ,but hey they were decent dogs mines turned out more saluki but tall and rangy who ended up a decent day and nite dog so was his pups but times move on and not for the better , they were hard dogs on foxes etc cats and other things alot spunkier than most salukis ive saw mines died in ahunting accident in 2002 he was a loyal dog and a very good gaurd dog he wouldnt think twice of firing to a n intruder etc cheers

Sorry Mush,i just saw thedandelions and daisies on the lawn, but that doesnt detractfrom acrackinglooking dog ;)

its a lot warmer down here than the rest of the country.

Bobsuperdog you don't get feathered first crosses because smooth is dominant to the feathered gene

got several pics my mates bred a genuine first cross litter from tor of dartmoor to a pure greyhound bitch got good pics of them , there all gone bar two bitches who will be 11 now very good dogs in there day big lumps the bitches were 25 and dogs made 27 to 29 thye were bred for roe but ended up killing bags of hares foxes all sorts , if i could post i would put them up but would need to edit them ,but hey they were decent dogs mines turned out more saluki but tall and rangy who ended up a decent day and nite dog so was his pups but times move on and not for the better , they were hard dogs on foxes etc cats and other things alot spunkier than most salukis ive saw mines died in ahunting accident in 2002 he was a loyal dog and a very good gaurd dog he wouldnt think twice of firing to a n intruder etc cheers

Whin, will we EVER see the likes of your dogs again? :cray: