• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BILL IF I WAS YOU I WOULD PUT IT IN THE LOCAL PAPER MATE LOADS OF MESSERS ON HEAR MATE THINK THERES A LOT OF COMPUTER HUNTERS ON HEAR MATE THERE ALL IN TO BOOK READING NOT HUNTING :icon_eek::icon_eek: AT LEAST YOUR LURCHER HAS GONE TO A WORKING HOME :victory::victory:

BILL IF I WAS YOU I WOULD PUT IT IN THE LOCAL PAPER MATE LOADS OF MESSERS ON HEAR MATE THINK THERES A LOT OF COMPUTER HUNTERS ON HEAR MATE THERE ALL IN TO BOOK READING NOT HUNTING :icon_eek::icon_eek: AT LEAST YOUR LURCHER HAS GONE TO A WORKING HOME :victory::victory:

think i will put her in the paper as iv had plenty of email's about her but no one parting with there cash. how is sally is she settling in ok

think i will put her in the paper as iv had plenty of email's about her but no one parting with there cash. how is sally is she settling in ok

YOU WOULD THINK SHE AS BEEN HEAR FROM A PUP MATE

• 5 weeks later...
Guest manda
im selling my whippet as i dont have the time to spend with her born 07/02/2007 she is kc registered five generation pedigree im looking for £400 also have a black lurcher collie whippet greyhound 12 months old good day dog has worked and killed on the lamp but needs bringing on looking for £150 im nr stourbridge west midlands

post-12388-1208541807.jpg

post-12388-1208541827.jpg

Sorry didnt want to get involed but i highlighted what i think means NOT 100%, i dont know whats gone on but hope it gets sorted :good: