GOOD BITCHES

Guest pip

Axactly mate .If a lad buys /is given a pup from previously proven lines and the dog/bitch dont make the grade ,then ive known some to breed off it because the blood is right ,hoping to get one next time .Ive known lads to waste years on a breeding because the root stock was good .No,its time to cull when a terrier dont have the work in it .Different when they have several seasons of graft under the belt ,then decide enough is enough,you can judge it by those years and decide whether it was good or not .

Most of us cant impress enough on anybody not sure about the game that WORKER TO WORKER IS THE ONLY WAY FORWARD .

• 8 months later...

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My bitch that bolted her forst fox last week and saw her first one in a stop end.

Was a twat to enter and started false marking but hopefully last week will set her straight now, she done good last week, better than i had expected to be honest and lifted alot of doubts from my shoulders

100_0210.jpg

100_0241.jpg

100_0221-1-1.jpg

Edited by OldNog
My bitch that bolted her forst fox last week and saw her first one in a stop end.

Was a twat to enter and started false marking but hopefully last week will set her straight now, she done good last week, better than i had expected to be honest and lifted alot of doubts from my shoulders

100_0210.jpg

100_0241.jpg

100_0221-1-1.jpg

Strong type of a bitch, What lines are in her?

Voon.

100_0210.jpg

100_0241.jpg

100_0221-1-1.jpg

Strong type of a bitch, What lines are in her?

Voon.

cheers Voon....no lines in her, just worker to worker bred

well said, im think that some lads dont go for bitches as they dont think they would be as strong yet my bitch is nearly always mistaken for a dog (the reason behind the girly name, polly).....she doesnt seem to change in her seasons and nor does my pup teal, i havnt actually noticed when polly has been in season for a year now

i would never breed from polly, firstly because of her genetic health problems and she was started at 2 1/2 so is always going to be a bit behind in experience but she puts 210% in at what ever i put her to and is very intelegent (can do anything from dog agility, to brushing, to below ground work and understands about 30 diffrent commands)... but as i say she isnt the best but she is myne and a good friiend to me and puts her all in to everything so thats all i could ever want

post-25387-1232096065.jpg